Marrakesh meets Thailand at this stunning boutique wellness hotel, designed in a Moroccan style on the tropical island of Koh Samui in Thailand. A true paradise for yoga, detox and Pilates lovers.
Immune Boosting min. 7 nights in Absolute Sanctuary
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Airport roundtrip transfer from Koh Samui
- Stay based on selected roomtype
- 1x arrival day welcome dinner
- 7 day immune boosting programme (2 phases)
- Phase 1: 3-Day Cleanse
- Daily (3 days) 2 Detox food meals
- Daily (3 days) 2 Detox drinks
- 3x Colon Hydrotherapy
- 3x Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage (60 minutes)
- Phase 2: 4-Day Immune Boosting
- Full board for 4 days: healthy, light meals
- 4x Power Blast drink
- 1x fitness assessment
- 4x private fitness session
- 4x Aroma massage OR Thai massage OR Swedish massage (60 minutes)
- 1x exit consultation
- 1x nutrition counselling session
- 1x stress management session
- Take home individual lifestyle plan for immunity boost (dietary, exercise, sleep)
- Unlimited access to the Group Fitness Activities
- Unlimited Yoga class & group meditation sessions
- Free use of Pool, Steam Room and Fitness studio
- Additional 10% discount on all detox & spa a la carte treatments
Before you go
- Flights to: Koh Samui (USM)
- Transfer time from airport: Koh Samui – 15 minutes
- Check-in time: 3.00pm / Check-out time: 12.00pm
- Late check-out: surcharge 50% of the room rate (up until 6pm)
- This is an adults-only hotel
- Internet: free
- Bathrobe/slippers in the room: yes
- Yogamat in the room
There is free Wi-Fi in the resort.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid for a minimum of 6 months after returning. Visitors to Thailand must obtain a visa. Thailand currently offers visa-free travel to nationals of 58 countries. The Thai government has bilateral agreements on visa waivers with some of these countries. Nationals of 21 countries can obtain a visa on arrival. Please check the terms and conditions that may apply for you regarding your passport and visa requirements when travelling to Thailand so please contact your nearest visa office.
Also, make some copies of your important travel documents and/or save them in a secure online site.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for Thailand are not obligatory but vaccinations for DTP and Hepatitis A en B are recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.