Soma Manaltheeram Ayurveda Beach Village lives up to its name. Think authentic Ayurveda, a sandy beach with palm trees and cosy cottages.
Ayurveda Rejuvenation in Soma Manaltheeram Ayurveda Beach Village
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
* The duration and number of Ayurveda treatments depend on the advice of the doctor and your personal plan, according to the consultation.
- Free return airport transfer to/from Trivandrum Airport!
- Stay in the selected room type
- Ayurvedic Vegetarian Full Board including ayurvedic drinks
- Initial personal Consultation and final check-up by Ayurveda doctor
- Determination of your constitution Type, Personal Ayurveda Treatment and Nutrition plan, daily check-ups by Ayurveda doctor
- Daily Ayurvedic treatments (approx. 2 hours/day) and herbal medicine according to the doctor’s prescription
- Daily Yoga and Meditation
- One half day tour of the backwaters (minimum stay 7 nights) or city sightseeing (minimum stay 14 nights onwards)
- One weekly cooking show, and two cultural shows (e.g. dance or music)
- Use of the hotel’s facilities
- Free excursion: Back water tour for a min. stay 7 nights OR Trivandrum city tour for a min. 14 night stay
- 15% summer discount on all bookings made in the summer period (April until September 2020)
- 5% single traveller discount throughout the whole year (already calculated in the rates)
- Free room upgrade for twin/doubles (subject to availability at time of arrival)
- For repeaters: 5% discount on your next stay
Before you go
- Flights to: Trivandrum - TRV (in Hindi: Thiruvananthapuram)
- Transfer time from airport: Trivandrum – 30 minutes
- Check-in time: 2pm / Check-out time: 12pm
- Internet: free
- Surcharge meals on Christmas/New Year’s gala: € 60/90 p.p.
- Air-conditioning; an additional fee applies
There is free Wi-Fi in the whole hotel including the rooms
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid and you have a visa if necessary. Whatever nationality you are, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to India so please contact your nearest visa office. All foreign nationals entering India are required to possess a valid international travel document in the form of a national passport with a valid visa obtained from an Indian Mission or Post abroad.
All Individual visa seekers are requested to apply for the Indian Visa through online application link. Or apply by typing the URL: https://indianvisaonline.gov.in. In either case, no hand written application form will be accepted by any of the Indian Mission/ Post, where-ever online Visa facility has been implemented.
Health Information for Travellers
Some vaccines are recommended or required for India. The CDC and WHO recommend the following vaccines for India: typhoid, Japanese encephalitis, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, rabies, polio, measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) and influenza, depending on which area you travel to.
For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.