Wellness with a personal touch in an idyllic setting.
Weight management 7 nights in Amatara Wellness Resort
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Accommodation in the selected room type
- Full board, 3 healthy cuisine meals per day or set detox program
- Individual wellness consultation (60 minutes)
- 1x Mid-stay follow-up consultation (30 minutes)
- 1x departure consultation (30 minutes)
- Blood pressure check up
- 1x physical analysis (30 minutes)
- 2x body composition and biological age assessment before and after programme (30 minutes)
- 1x fitness assessment (30 minutes)
- 1x exit fitness consultation & take home fitness guide (15 minutes)
- 1x nutrition consultation (60 minutes)
- 3x private personal training session (50 minutes)
- 2x aqua fitness (50 minutes
- 1x detoxifying & draining slimming treatments (90 minutes)
- 1x dry skin brushing and detox bath salt soak (40 minutes)
- 1x anti-cellulite massage (60 minutes)
- 1x Signature of Amatara Massage (75 minutes)
- 1x Thai hammam journey (105 minutes)
- 1x detox support supplements
- Take home guide to weight management & personalized nutrition
- Complimentary use of fitness, steam and infrared sauna
- Complimentary access to daily group fitness sessions (click here for an example)
Before you go
- Flights to: Phuket (HKT)
- Transfer time from airport: Phuket – 60 minutes
- Check-in time: 2pm / Check-out time: 12pm
- Late check-out: surcharge of 50% of the room rate (up until 5pm)
- Surcharge on public holidays: New Year’s Eve dinner € 165 p.p.
- Kids are welcome in this hotel
- Internet: graits
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the resort.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid for a minimum of 6 months after returning. Visitors to Thailand must obtain a visa. Thailand currently offers visa-free travel to nationals of 58 countries. The Thai government has bilateral agreements on visa waivers with some of these countries. Nationals of 21 countries can obtain a visa on arrival. Please check the terms and conditions that may apply for you regarding your passport and visa requirements when travelling to Thailand so please contact your nearest visa office.
Also, make some copies of your important travel documents and/or save them in a secure online site.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for Thailand are not obligatory but vaccinations for DTP and Hepatitis A en B are recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.