Small hotel in Portugese country style of the well-known Longevity Health & Spa brand. A sincerely warm team is welcoming you here where Body, Mind and Soul come together. At a stone’s throw from Vilamoura.
Relax & de-stress in Longevity Cegonha Country Club
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Stay in the selected room type
- Daily breakfast
- 1x Reiki
- 1x Energetic / Emotional Rebalancing Therapy
- 1x Relaxing massage
- Complimentary access to the Detox & Relax Wet Area Circuit
- Complimentary access to the Gym
- Complimentary and unlimited participation on the daily group activities, find an example schedule here)
- Complimentary room upgrade to the Suite when booking a Classic Room - subject to availability at check-in time
- Complimentary early check-in and late check-out - subject to availability upon arrival
- Complimentary Spa Credit Voucher
- € 20 per person (min. stay 3 nights) OR
- € 40 per person (min. stay 5 nights) OR
- € 60 per person (min. stay 7 nights)
Before you go
- Flights to Faro (FAO)
- Transfer time from airport Faro 40 minutes
- Check-in 3pm / Check-out at noon
- Late check-out is possible subject to the availability
- Outdoor Parking is free of charge
- Pets are not allowed
- Swimwear is obligatory in the swimmingpools and in the sauna (it is also allowed to visit the sauna witout swimwear with a towel around you)
- This is a adults-only hotel (exception in July - August)
- Internet is free of charge through the hotel and in all the rooms
- Bathrobes, towels and slippers are provided in your room
There is free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid and you have a visa if necessary. Whatever nationality you are, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to Portugal so please contact your nearest visa office.
No visa is required for all travel to Portugal for less than 30 days, for most European passports. We strongly suggest you double-check with the Embassy online in case this advice has changed. Make some copies of your important travel documents and/or save them in a secure online site.
Health Information for Travellers
Check whether you need any vaccinations for the destination you are travelling to. Vaccinations for Portugal are not obligatory. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.