An amazing spa and thalasso therapy centre, world-class service and a fabulous beach for families and peace seekers.
Fitness booster in Costa Navarino, The Westin
- Stay in the selected room type
- Daily breakfast buffet in Morias (The Westin Resort’s main restaurant)
- 1x personalized fitness consultation (30 minutes)
- 1x Anazoe Classic Massage (50 minutes)
- 3x private sport session, choice of yoga, meditation, pilates, stretching, (kick) box, power walk, bootcamp, circuit training or interval training (50 minutes)
- Free and unlimited access to the Thalasso wellness centre
- Free and unlimited access to all hotel facilities and gym
- Free participation to all weekly sport and holistic activities see an example schedule here
- Spa credit voucher worth € 100 per person per stay
- 1x complimentary Thalasso therapy experience per person per stay (only when pre-purchased a spa package) (stay in June, July and August excluded)
- For repeating guests: Free upgrade from Deluxe Room Garden/Resort View to Deluxe Sea View Room and from Infinity Room to Superior Infinity Room
Before you go
- COVID-19 UPDATE: Costa Navarino is open! Read their policy here
- Flights to Kalamata (KLX) or Athens (ATH)
- Transfer time from airport: Kalamata 45 minutes, Athens 3 hours and 30 minutes
- Check-in 3 PM / Check-out at noon
- Late check-out is possible with an extra charge and subject to the availability
- Parking is free of charge
- Dogs are allowed at the hotel and are free of charge when you stay in The Westin
- Swimwear is obligatory in the swimming pools (inside and outside) and in the sauna (or towel wrapped around)
- This is a child-friendly hotel with an adults-only spa
- It is permitted to wear a bath cap in the inside pools (in the spa). You can bring this from home or you can buy one at the spa reception
- Internet is free through the hotel and in all the rooms
- Bathrobes, towels and slippers are provided in your room
There is free wifi throughout the hotel and in all rooms.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid and you have a visa if necessary. Whatever nationality you are, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to Greece so please contact your nearest visa office.
No visa is required for all travel to Greece for less than 30 days, for most European passports. We strongly suggest you double-check with the Embassy online in case this advice has changed. Make some copies of your important travel documents and/or save them in a secure online site.
Health Information for Travellers
Check whether you need any vaccinations for the destination you are travelling to. Vaccinations for Greece are not obligatory. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.