An acclaimed luxury eco-wellness resort by a river and surrounded by nature, with traditional Balinese treatments and massages that promote inner quiet and harmony.
Holistic Healing 7 nights in Fivelements Retreat
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Round trip airport transfers
- Stay in the selected room type
- Gourmet healing cuisine meals (plant-based) (three course lunch and three course dinner)
- Wellness Retreat Consultation
- Fivelements Retreat Morning Yoga
- 1x Fivelements body care ritual (120 minutes)
- 2x healing massages (90 minutes)
- 1x healing massages (45 minutes)
- 2x healing energy session (90 minutes)
- 1x water healing session (90 minutes)
- 1x Ida Pinggala healing massage (120 minutes)
- 1x sacred arts session (90 minutes)
- 1x heaven scent aroma massage or body care ritual (90 minutes)
- 1x Embracing Change session OR mindfulness session (90 minutes)
- 1x Balinese fire blessing ritual (45 minutes)
- 1x jungle river walk OR rice field village walk (60 minuten)
- Daily shuttle service to Ubud (scheduled)
- Free use of mountain bikes
Good to know: This programme is also available in a less intensive version, for a shorter period of stay (3 or 5 nights) or a more intensive programme for a longer stay (10 or 14 nights). Please contact our specialists for a tailor made offer. Click here for our contact details.
- Complimentary Spa Credit Voucher worth € 100 per person (min. stay 3 nights)
Before you go
- Flights to Denpasar (DPS)
- Transfer time from airport: Denpasar about 75 minutes
- Check-in 2 PM / Check-out at noon
- Late check-out: possible with an extra charge and subject to the availability
- Parking is free of charge
- This is an adults-only hotel (children below 16 years old are not allowed)
- Pets are not allowed
- Swimwear is obligatory in the swimmingpools
- Internet is free and available in the lobby
- Bathrobes, towels and slippers are provided in your room
There is free wifi in the hotel.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of entry into Indonesia. Travellers to Indonesia need a visa. Citizens of more than 140 countries can obtain a visa on arrival: the so called Free Visa Facility, available for those who visit Indonesia for tourist purposes and are not staying longer than 30 days. Please check the terms and conditions that may apply for you regarding your passport and visa requirements when travelling to Indonesia. Also, make some copies of your important travel documents and/or save them in a secure online site.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for Indonesia are not obligatory but vaccinations for DTP and Hepatitis A en B are recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.