Surfing and yoga boutique retreat with 15 top surf spots for all levels. Relaxed beach and surf vibe and ideal for solo travellers wanting to mingle.
Surf lesson in The Yogi Surfer
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
Surf lesson is recommended for beginners who want to learn to surf. Two groups are made based on two levels, depending if you have surfed before or not.
- Roundtrip transfers from and to Agadir Airport
- Stay in selected room type including full board
- Daily 2 hours surf lessons led by certified instructors
- Daily 2 hours of free surfing
- Daily transportation to surf spots (adapted to your level)
- All equipment is included (surfboards and wetsuits)
- Activities (such as surfing on dunes, souk, angling etc.) are available against a surcharge
It is possible to add yoga group classes to the programme for € 10 per class. Book four classes and get your fifth for free! Contact our travel specialists for a tailor-made offer.
- 1x free group yoga classess per person, per stay of min. 3 nights OR
- 2x free group yoga classes per person, per stay of min. 7 nights
Before you go
- Flights to Agadir (AGA)
- Transfer time from airport: 45 minutes - Agadir
- Check-in / Check-out
- Late check-out is possible subject to availability
- Parking is free of charge
- Pets are allowed in the hotel
- Swimwear is obligatory
in the pool
- Tourist tax worth 5 MAD per person per day, you can pay this tax upon check-out
- This hotel is child-friendly
- Internet is free in the hotel and in all the rooms
- Bathrobes, towels and slippers are provided in your room
There is free internet in the rooms.
Passport and Visa
As a tourist with Dutch and Belgian nationality, you can stay in Morocco for up to three months (90 days) without having to apply for a visa. If you want to stay in Morocco for longer than three months, it is advisable to contact the embassy of Morocco in The Hague. Although tourists do not need a visa for Morocco, you must be able to present a number of documents, such as proof of a return flight (or a flight to the next destination) and a valid passport.
If you do not have the Dutch nationality or do not live in the Netherlands, you must also contact the relevant embassy or consulate to check which travel documents you require. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have and take valid travel documents.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for Morocco are not obligatory but vaccinations for DTP and Hepatitis A are recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go. Note: the recommendations here are of a general nature. The travel destination, length of stay, type of trip, health / condition and age of the traveler determine which eventual requirements. (anti-malaria) measures and which vaccinations are needed. You must be personally advised about the measures that are important to you.
If you are taking medication, ask your doctor for a recipe written in English or Latin. We advise you to always take your medicines and prescriptions with you in your hand luggage.