Beach, spa, adventure, nature, relaxation and watersports galore come together at FeelViana – a top destination for an active yet relaxed wellness holiday.
Yoga & Wellness in FeelViana
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Stay in the selected roomtype
- Daily breakfast buffet
- 4x group class yoga, pilates OR functional training (60 minutes)
- 1x FeelZen massage (60 minutes)
- 1x reflexology (45 minutes)
- 1x exfoliation lavender oil or peppermint oil (55 minutes)
- 1x signature voyager massage journey (uplift, relax or muscle) (90 minutes)
- 1x localized massage (head and shoulders OR legs) (30 minutes)
- Access to the Water Circuit upon availability (indoor pool, sauna and steam bath)
- Access to the outdoor pool with free use of sun loungers and umbrellas
- Free Wi-Fi
Before you go
- COVID-19 UPDATE: FeelViana is open! Read their policy here
- Flights to Porto (OPO)
- Transfer time from airport: Porto about 50 minutes
- Check-in 4 PM / Check-out 11 AM
- Late check-out: subject to the availability
- This is a child-friendly hotel, children under 12 years-old are allowed in the spa until 16:00 accomplanied by an adult.
- Pets are not allowed
- Swimwear is obligatory in the swimming pools
- Bathrobes, towels and slippers are provided in your room
There is free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid and you have a visa if necessary. Whatever nationality you are, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to Portugal so please contact your nearest visa office.
No visa is required for all travel to Portugal for less than 30 days, for most European passports. We strongly suggest you double-check with the Embassy online in case this advice has changed. Make some copies of your important travel documents and/or save them in a secure online site.
Health Information for Travellers
Check whether you need any vaccinations for the destination you are travelling to. Vaccinations for Portugal are not obligatory. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.