Anyone in the know will tell you Chiva-Som is one of the most beautiful holistic resorts in Asia. Indeed. This ‘Haven of Life’ is a breath-taking retreat of the highest quality.
Discover Chiva-Som in Chiva-Som International Health Resort
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Stay in the selected room type
- Spa Cuisine Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Daily (Full Board - starting with dinner on the day of arrival, ending with breakfast on the day of departure)
- Individual Health & Wellness Consultation on Arrival
- Daily Massage (50 mins) - choice of Thai, Chiva-Som, Invigorating OR Relaxing Foot Massage
- Extra for all Puurenkuur guests:
- Cash credit worth 7.722 Thai Bath (approx. € 200 per person, depending on the exchange rate) to be redeemed against treatments from the Health and Wellness Menu
- Daily Fitness & Leisure Activities & Classes (approx 8 each day), such as Yoga, Pilates, Tai Chi, Meditation, Stretching, Beach Power Walking, Body Balance, Water Aerobics, Fitball, Kick Boxing, Holistic Health Lectures, Stress Management & Mind Training (schedule subject to change, see example schedule)
- Complimentary Use of Water Therapy Suites: Steam, Sauna & Jacuzzi Facilities
- For all guests: Cash credit to be redeemed against treatments from the Health and Wellness Menu, the longer your stay the higher the cash credit voucher (please request a tailor made offer)
Before you go
- Flights to: Bangkok (BKK)
- Transfer time from airport: Bangkok - 180 mins.
- Check-in time: 3pm / Check-out time: 12am
- Surcharge on public holidays: (for meals New Year’s Eve: € 455 p.p.
- Adults-only hotel
- Internet: free
There is free Wi-Fi throughout the property.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid for a minimum of 6 months after returning. Visitors to Thailand must obtain a visa. Thailand currently offers visa-free travel to nationals of 58 countries. The Thai government has bilateral agreements on visa waivers with some of these countries. Nationals of 21 countries can obtain a visa on arrival. Please check the terms and conditions that may apply for you regarding your passport and visa requirements when travelling to Thailand so please contact your nearest visa office.
Also, make some copies of your important travel documents and/or save them in a secure online site.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for Thailand are not obligatory but vaccinations for DTP and Hepatitis A en B are recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.