Intimate retreat in Phuket, to which raw food, lot's and lot's of daily sport & yoga classes, meditation, workshops and a healthy lifestyle form the pillars. A warm, friendly environment comes as part of the package!
Where you are going...
Phuket Cleanse is situated in the southern part of the tropical island of Phuket. In a quiet spot in Rawai, to be precise (aka the raw food capital), walking distance from the main street. There are three sand beaches nearby: Yanui, Ao Sane and Nai Harn, all about four kilometres from the hotel. Nai Harn beach sits on one of the most beautiful bays in Phuket, between two jungle-covered mountains. The Phuket Cleanse team will take you to and from the beach free of charge.
Phuket airport: approx. 50 minute-drive
Why you’ll love it...
Phuket Cleanse is the brainchild of owners, Melanie and Stanton. She is a raw food expert in health nutrition; he an expert in sport and fitness. Both share their passion wiht guest at the small-scale retreat skilfully and enthusiastically, delivering a health retreat in its purest form. One thing is for sure – you’ll get fit here. You’ll even receive tips and advice to take home with you, and will learn all sorts around a healthy lifestyle.
Wellness, Spa and Health
Phuket Cleanse is all about a healthy lifestyle. The detox-, fitness-, weight loss- and yoga programmes are built around exercise and healthy food. Got a specific goal? Compile your own programme with different meal schedules and exercise activities under the guidance of the sport- and detox coaches. You may, for instance want to build muscle mass, or boost your energy levels. As well as its own gym, the hotel also has a yoga- and meditation studio. In addition, there is a Jacuzzi, indoor pool, salt-water pool, ice bath, Thai herbal steam room and infrared sauna. Plus – of course – massage therapists for full relaxation after all that exertion!
Holistic Activities and Sports
- Daily fitness classes, including bootcamp, kick-boxing, Pilates and TRX
- Daily yoga classes
- Meditation classes
- Outdoor activities such as snorkelling, swimming, walking, cycling and jogging
- Workshops, such as cooking workshops
- Weekly sports day at a complex with zumba, yoga, cardio, tennis, bootcamp, spinning etc.
- Weekly snorkelling trip to Coral Island
What’s on the Menu
Creative chefs at Phuket Cleanse prepare the raw food meals that will help you achieve your health goals. This means: lots of plant-based ingredients, good fats, slow-release carbs and fish. The cuisine is inspired by a different country each day: from (naturally) Thai to Spanish, Italian to Mexican. Incredibly yummy. If you’re under the impression that raw food just means raw vegetables, you’d be surprised by the delicious combinations of avocado, mango, nuts and many different vegetables. Breakfast each morning consists of fresh juices with ingredients like spirulina, wheatgrass, ginger, cucumber and spinach, often with a dash of fruit. If desired, you can take daily detox food supplements. The 24/7 Tea Bar serves a comprehensive selection of teas.
- The individual guidance. The 24-hour guest service really makes you feel like, well, a guest
- The warm environment. You feel welcome here from the moment you arrive: anything goes, and there are no obligations
Good to know
- Many guests at Phuket Cleanse – men and women – travel alone
- One day a week, the sports and fitness activities are scheduled at the large sports complex Thanyapura, which features an Olympic size pool, a gym and sauna, among others. Some nice variety to the weekly schedule
- The week is intense, with lots of exercise: around four hour-long cardio sessions a dag, complemented by yoga- and meditation classes. Classes are delivered by experienced instructors. Exercise is undertaken at your own pace