Marrakesh meets Thailand at this stunning boutique wellness hotel, designed in a Moroccan style on the tropical island of Koh Samui in Thailand. A true paradise for yoga, detox and Pilates lovers.
Signature Detox min. 7 nights in Absolute Sanctuary
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Stay in the selected room type
- Roundtrip airport transfers Koh Samui - hotel
- Detox full board: healthy, light detox meals or juices (depending on programme)
- 7 day Signature Detox programme including:
- Initial in-depth detox consultation with bio impedance analysis
- Unlimited broth soups per day
- 7x coconut juice
- 2x Good Green Stuff shots per day
for 7 days
- 2x Liver Flush drinks (1 before and 1 after the program)
- 7x colon hydrotherapy session
- 1x group pilates reformer/core suspend class
- 1x complimentary manual lymphatic drainage massage therapy (60 minutes)
- 2x complimentary Thai massage (60 minutes)
- Final detox consultation with take-home guidelines
- Unlimited access to pool, steam room & fitness studio access
- Unlimited access to group fitness classes (see an example schedule here)
- Unlimited yoga class & group meditation sessions
- 10% Discount on all spa, detox, a la carte treatments & yoga, pilates classes
- 1 free bonus night when booking a min. stay of 7 nights
- A free giftvoucher worth € 100 to be spent in the Spa (minimum stay of 5 nights)
- Free room upgrade (upon availability on arrival)
- For repeat guests: bonus nights (7=5 and 10=7) when you have booked a stay in Absolute Sactuary before via Puurenkuur
Before you go
- Flights to: Koh Samui (USM)
- Transfer time from airport: Koh Samui – 15 minutes
- Check-in time: 3.00pm / Check-out time: 12.00pm
- Late check-out: surcharge 50% of the room rate (up until 6pm)
- This is an adults-only hotel
- Internet: free
- Bathrobe/slippers in the room: yes
- Yogamat in the room
There is free Wi-Fi in the resort.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid for a minimum of 6 months after returning. Visitors to Thailand must obtain a visa. Thailand currently offers visa-free travel to nationals of 58 countries. The Thai government has bilateral agreements on visa waivers with some of these countries. Nationals of 21 countries can obtain a visa on arrival. Please check the terms and conditions that may apply for you regarding your passport and visa requirements when travelling to Thailand so please contact your nearest visa office.
Also, make some copies of your important travel documents and/or save them in a secure online site.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for Thailand are not obligatory but vaccinations for DTP and Hepatitis A en B are recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.