Marrakesh meets Thailand at this stunning boutique wellness hotel, designed in a Moroccan style on the tropical island of Koh Samui in Thailand. A true paradise for yoga, detox and Pilates lovers.
Pilates Bootcamp min. 7 nights in Absolute Sanctuary
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Airport roundtrip transfer from Koh Samui
- Stay based on selected roomtype
- Full board: healthy, light meals (starts with dinner on day of arrival and ends with breakfast on day of depature)
- 7 day Pilates Bootcamp programme including
- 1x Initial Wellness Consultation
- 2x juices/smoothies per day
- 1x Postural Analysis (30 minutes)
- 2x Group pilates reformer Classes a day
- 2x Private pilates Reformer Classes
- 2x Absolute Rejuvenation Massage (60 minutes)
- 2x Abolute Thai Stretch (60 minutes)
- 1x Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage (45 minutes)
- 1x exit pilates Consultation (30 minutes)
- Unlimited access to the Group Fitness Activities
- Free use of Pool, Steam Room and Fitness studio
- Additional 10% discount on all detox & spa a la carte treatments
- Stay for free when you combine it with a spa package. Book prior to March 31, 2020 and stay prior to May 31, 2020 (you pay for the spa package only)(Bed & Breakfast Yoga Excluded)(not combinable with below extras)
- 1 free bonus night when booking a min. stay of 7 nights
- A free giftvoucher worth € 100 to be spent in the Spa (minimum stay of 5 nights)
- Free room upgrade (upon availability on arrival)
- For repeat guests: bonus nights (7=5 and 10=7) when you have booked a stay in Absolute Sactuary before via Puurenkuur
Before you go
- Flights to: Koh Samui (USM)
- Transfer time from airport: Koh Samui – 15 minutes
- Check-in time: 3.00pm / Check-out time: 12.00pm
- Late check-out: surcharge 50% of the room rate (up until 6pm)
- This is an adults-only hotel
- Internet: free
- Bathrobe/slippers in the room: yes
- Yogamat in the room
There is free Wi-Fi in the resort.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid for a minimum of 6 months after returning. Visitors to Thailand must obtain a visa. Thailand currently offers visa-free travel to nationals of 58 countries. The Thai government has bilateral agreements on visa waivers with some of these countries. Nationals of 21 countries can obtain a visa on arrival. Please check the terms and conditions that may apply for you regarding your passport and visa requirements when travelling to Thailand so please contact your nearest visa office.
Also, make some copies of your important travel documents and/or save them in a secure online site.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for Thailand are not obligatory but vaccinations for DTP and Hepatitis A en B are recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.