A truly unbeatable wellness experience. One of the very best destination spas in the world, you can expect nothing but the best at Ananda in the Himalayas.
Ananda Rebalance 7 nights in Ananda in the Himalayas
Free return airport transfer to/from Dehradun Airport or Haridwar Trainstation
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Stay in the selected Room type
- Fullboard based on 3 Ananda Rejuvenation Spa Cuisine meals per day (breakfast, lunch and diner) including Ayurvedic drinks and tea during meals
- Individual Wellness (Ayurvedic) Consultation
- Ongoing progress checks with Ayurvedic Physician
- Detailed debrief and lifestyle Consultation
- 5x Ayurvedic Therapy Sessions (Like: Abhyanga, Shirodhara, Takradhara or Narangakizi)
- 8x International Therapy sessions (Like: Aroma Therapy, Ananda Fusion, Honey and Rose Facial, Eye Rejuvenator or Head Massage)
- Morning wake up signature tea and fresh fruit bowl provided every day
- Daily use of the hydrotherapy facilities: steam, sauna, chill plunge pool, Kneipp hdrotherapy foot bath and heated lap pool
- Scheduled Spa Lifestyle and Wellness activities: Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation, Vedanta, Fitness, Cooking demonstrations, Lectures, Workshops and Excursions. Please click here for an Example Schedule
- For all Puurenkuur Travellers: a Spa Credit Voucher worth 100 USD per person on any booking and stay (minimum stay of 7 night and spa program)
- Complimentary excursion to Rishikesh to experience the Ganga Aarti Ceremony (minimum stay of 7 night and spa program)
- For repeat Ananda Guest: 10% discount.
- For ‘Ananda Yogi’ (repeat guest who has completed 21 nights or 3 visits in the past 3 years): 10% discount and a choice of Benefits. Ask our Team for more details.
Before you go
- Flights to: Delhi (DEL) and domestic flight to Dehradun Airport (DED) in 1 hour or fly to Delhi and take a train to Haridwar (6 hours)
- Transfer time from airport Dehradun: 45 minutes. From train station Haridwar: 40 minutes
- Check-in time: 2pm / Check-out time: 11am
- Late check-out charges: To guarantee the room any time before 5pm: 50% charge of 1 night. Beyond 5 pm: 100% charge of 1 night.
- Surcharge Christmas Eve galadiner: USD 225 p.p.
- Surcharge New Years Eve galadiner: USD 280 p.p.
- Swimwear: swimwear is obligatory in the swimming pool. Swimwear is not permitted in the sauna for hygienic reasons.
- Childpolicy: Use of the spa facilities like Sauna, Steam and the spa therapies are available only to guests who are of the age of 18 years and above. Young guests between the age of 14 and 18 years can take part in various scheduled activities such as yoga, meditation, treks and use of the swimming pool.
- Internet: free
- Bathrobe/slippers and Kurta Pyama in the room
Wi-Fi is free throughout the resort, though the quality of the reception varies.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid and you have a visa if necessary. Whatever nationality you are, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to India so please contact your nearest visa office. All foreign nationals entering India are required to possess a valid international travel document in the form of a national passport with a valid visa obtained from an Indian Mission or Post abroad.
All Individual visa seekers are requested to apply for the Indian Visa through online application link. Or apply by typing the URL: https://indianvisaonline.gov.in. In either case, no hand written application form will be accepted by any of the Indian Mission/ Post, where-ever online Visa facility has been implemented.
Health Information for Travellers
Some vaccines are recommended or required for India. The CDC and WHO recommend the following vaccines for India: typhoid, Japanese encephalitis, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, rabies, polio, measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) and influenza, depending on which area you travel to.
For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.