Eastern philosophies meet Western views on health and wellbeing at SHA Wellness Clinic under a nourishing, super-deluxe and modern roof.
Rebalance Reconnection in SHA Wellness Clinic
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Stay in the selected room type
- Full board SHA diet as prescribed (3 meals daily including water, excl. other drinks)
- General health examination
- Initial laboratory test
- General medical consultation at the beginning and at the end of the programme
- Revitalizing medicine consultation
- Derma-aesthetic consultation
- HEALTHY NUTRITION
- Consultation with an expert on nutrition and natural therapy
- Therapeutic natural beverages according to your prescription
- Nutrition plan follow‐up during the stay
- Personalised health plan after your stay
- NATURAL THERAPIES
- Traditional Chinese Medicine consultation, according to prescription: acupuncture, laser acupuncture or moxibustion
- 1x Traditional Chinese medicine treatment session, adapted to your needs (Acupuncture or moxibustion)
- 1x Colon hydrotherapy session
- 1x Osteopathy or physiotherapy consultation and session
- 1x Traditional massage or oriental treatment adapted to your needs (shiatsu, reiki, deep tissue massage, relaxing massage, anti‐cellulite massage, lymphatic drainage massage or craniocervical massage)
- 1x Aquatic therapy session, adapted to individual needs (detox hydroenergetic healing, aqua relax, body scrub or underwater massage)
- 1x Personalised high‐tech treatment session, adapted to individual needs (Detox massage using cupping therapy, Ballancer, LPG, Physia or Indiba)
- 1x SHA detox massage
- 1x foaming enzyme facial treatment
- 2x pressotherapy
- 1x Cryotherapy session
- 1x body & mind session, according to your needs: yoga, meditation, mindfulness, chi-kung or pranayama techniques
- Introductory evaluation and advice class with a personal trainer
- Access to the hydrotherapy circuit, according to the prescription (sauna, Roman baths, Turkish baths, hydrotherapy pools, foot baths, bithermal showers, cold plunge pool, ice fountain, therapeutic water jets)
- SHA Academy activities: talks, walks, healthy cooking classes; yoga, pilates or stretching sessions, walks and healthy cooking classes, among others (find an example schedule here)
All exclusive offers are valid for a stay of min. 7 nights in combination with a 7 night spa programme.
- Spa Gift Voucher worth € 150 p.p.
- Discount on your stay from June - September 2021 - request a quotation!
- Complimentary early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability at time of arrival)
- Room upgrade to a higher category (subject to availability at time of arrival)
- Free one-way transfer from airport (worth € 130)
- Stays of 14 nights or more: Free roundtrip transfer from the airport (worth € 260)
- For repeating clients (you have stayed at SHA before: 1 free night 7=6 (when booking a min. of 7 nights incl. a 7 night spa programme)
The offer for repeat guest is not combinable with any other special or exclusive offer.
Before you go
- COVID-19 UPDATE: SHA will re-open on the 22nd of July 2020, read their policy here
- Flights to: Alicante (ALC)
- Transfer time from airport: Alicante - 50 mins
- Check-in time: 2pm / Check-out time: 12pm
- Late check-out: subject to availability
- Parking: additional charge of € 15,- per night
- Pets: not permitted
- Swimwear: swimwear is obligatory in the spa
- Smoking is not permitted
- There is a heated indoor pool
- This is an adults-only hotel. Children aged 12 are welcome in the hotel, and are allowed to make us of the spa-facilities at age 14 and over
- Internet: free
- Bathrobe/slippers in the room: yes
- 3rd person in the room: only possible in certain roomtypes mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
There is free Wi-Fi throughout the resort.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid. No visa is required to travel to Spain, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to Spain so please contact your nearest visa office.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for Spain are not obligatory or recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.