The resort is situated in one of the most beautiful nature areas in the Algarve
Fitness booster in Monchique Resort & Spa
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Free spa credit of € 30 per person (valid for all stays of min. 3 nights)
- Free daily access to Thermal spa circuit (worth of € 20 p.p.p.d.)
- For repeating clients: free room upgrade when available
Before you go
- Flights to Faro (FAO)
- Transfer time from airport: Faro 60 minutes
- Check-in 4 PM / Check-out at 11 AM
- Late check-out is possible with an extra charge and subject to the availability
- Parking is free of charge, there is a parking garage
- Pets are not allowed
- Tourist tax does not apply
- Swimwear is obligatory in the swimmingpools (inside and outside) and in the sauna (it is also allowed to visit the sauna witout swimwear with a towel around you)
- This is a child-friendly hotel with an adults-only spa
- Internet is free through the hotel and in all the rooms
- Bathrobes, towels and slippers are provided in your room
There is free wifi throughout the whole resort
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid and you have a visa if necessary. Whatever nationality you are, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to Portugal so please contact your nearest visa office.
No visa is required for all travel to Portugal for less than 30 days, for most European passports. We strongly suggest you double-check with the Embassy online in case this advice has changed. Make some copies of your important travel documents and/or save them in a secure online site.
Health Information for Travellers
Check whether you need any vaccinations for the destination you are travelling to. Vaccinations for Portugal are not obligatory. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.