Exclusive attention for your health and an individually tailored wellness programme come with a personal touch at the luxury COMO Shambhala Estate.
Bespoke holiday in COMO Shambhala Estate
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Stay based on selected roomtype
- 1x wellness consultation
- 1x health check
- Pure ‘n Cure welcome gift in the room
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner (starting from diner on day of arrival till breakfast on day of departure)
- All meals include standard beverages as follows: juice of the day at breakfast; one (1) healthy juice or coconut water at lunch and dinner; coffee and tea; prescribed juices for guests participating in wellness programs and on juice fasts. Imported (alcoholic) beverage are with a surcharge
- 1 treatment of your choice
- Participation in The Estate's daily schedule of activities
- Complimentary use of steam, sauna and 25-metre lap pool
- Services of a Personal Assistant
The Detox/Cleanse program is available from 3 nights and has no limit on maximum length of stay. Please ask our specialist to make a tailor made offer for you.
*With every 7 nights stay on the program you will have an extra consultation.
Before you go
- Flights to: Denpasar (DPS)
- Transfer time from airport: Denpasar - 100 minutes
- Check-in time: 2pm / Check-out time: 12pm
- Late check-out: surcharge of 50% of the room rate (up until 5pm)
- This is an adults-only hotel
- Internet: surcharge applies
There is Wi-Fi throughout the resort.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of entry into Indonesia. Travellers to Indonesia need a visa. Citizens of more than 140 countries can obtain a visa on arrival: the so called Free Visa Facility, available for those who visit Indonesia for tourist purposes and are not staying longer than 30 days. Please check the terms and conditions that may apply for you regarding your passport and visa requirements when travelling to Indonesia. Also, make some copies of your important travel documents and/or save them in a secure online site.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for Indonesia are not obligatory but vaccinations for DTP and Hepatitis A en B are recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.