As many treatments as you want without having to pay extra. The luxurious all-inclusive wellness resort, Fusion Maia Da Nang is pure indulgence.
Yoga & Meditation in Fusion Maia Da Nang
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Stay in the Selected Villa with Private Pool including Extensive Breakfast Buffet at any time and place
- Daily Spa Treatments (minimum guaranteed 2 per person, per day)
- 5x Complimentary Private Yoga or Meditation Session (min stay 5 nights)
- Access to VIP Wellness Lounge with Daily Afternoon Wellness Tea
- Personal Spa Fusionista Concierge & Priority Spa Bookings
- Choice of welcome amenities (homemade cookies, chocolates, Healthy treat or Fresh fruit)
- Daily acces to group complimentary 'Natural Living' classes such as yoga, meditation, breathing, taichi etc. Please click here for an example
- Unlimited access to all spa facilities
- Free wireless internet access
- Complimentary shuttle bus to Hoi An as schedule
- Due to construction works
of the adjacent hotel: 10% discount on the room rate for all stays until 29 February 2020
- Free return airport transfers from Da Nang airport (min. stay of 5 nights)
- Free nights: Stay 7 and pay for 6 nights
- Discounted Single Traveller rates, already included in the price.
- Free upgrade from half board to full board (min. stay 10 nights)
- Free nights for all repeat guests having stayed in this hotel before: Stay 7 and pay for 6 nights
Before you go
- Flight to: Danang (DAD) in Vietnam via Hong Kong (HKG), Ho Chi Minh City (SGN), Singapore (SIN) of Hanoi (HAN).
- Transfer time from airport Danang: 20 minutes
- Check-in time: 2pm / Check-out time: 12pm
- Late check-out: upon availability and possible against a surcharge of 50% of the room rate until 6 PM
- Surcharge New Year Eve Gala programme (31 December) including food and free flow drinks: 169 EUR p.p.
- Children aged 12 years and older are welcome in the Spa
- Swimwear is obligatory in the swimming pool, saunas and steam rooms.
- The sauna and steam bath are mixed for men and women
- Internet: free
- Bathrobe/Towels and slippers in the room: yes
- Blog: Read Marleen's experience when visiting the hotel
There is free Wi-Fi throughout the resort, including the rooms.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid and you have a visa if necessary. Please check the terms and conditions that may apply for you regarding your passport and visa requirements when travelling toVietnam so please contact your nearest visa office.
You need a visa for Vietnam which can be obtained by your local Vietnamese ambassador or Consulate. A tourist Visa to Vietnam is valid for maximum 30 days.
We strongly suggest you double-check with the Vietnamese Embassy in case this advice has changed and make some copies of your important travel documents and/or save them in a secure online site.
Health Information for Travellers
Make sure you are up-to-date on routine vaccines before every trip. These vaccines include measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine, diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis vaccine, varicella (chickenpox) vaccine and polio vaccine. Check whether you need any vaccinations for the destination you are traveling to. Vaccinations for Vietnam are not obligatory but vaccines for Hepatitis A, B and Typhoid are recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.