Like the idea of walking from your hotel room straight into the spa in your bathrobe? A large, luxury and prize-winning spa? Porto Elounda offers all of this and more.
Yogic Detox in Porto Elounda Golf & Six Senses Spa
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Stay in the selected room type
- Daily extensive breakfast and dinner buffet; dinner buffet at Nafsika restaurant, starting from day of arrival till last evening before check-out
- 1x yoga consultation
- 2x personalized yoga per room (60 minutes each) (this is a shared session if you share one room with two persons)
- 1x pranayama per room (45 minutes)
- 1x guided meditation per room (45 minutes)
- 1x Thai massage (90 minutes)
- 1x yogic intestinal cleanse
- 1x detox massage
- 1x oriental massage (60 minutes)
- Free participation of week activities (2x per day) with yoga, morning walks etc. Click here for an example of the schedule
- Free use of all hotel facilities, including use of the Six Senses Spa during your stay (closed on Tuesdays)
Good to know:
This programme is also available in a more intensive programme for a longer stay of for example 7, 10 or 14 nights. Please contact our specialists for a tailor made offer
During the following dates we created a 'wellbeing connections' concept in order to mingle with other guests who booked through Puurenkuur, during meal times. There will be reserved tables, exclusive for Puurenkuur guests.
- 26th August - 30 September
It’s not an exclusive retreat, more of a sociable way to do your own programme.
On top of this, you will receive the following offers, combinable with the current Puurenkuur exclusive offers:
Spa Credit Voucher worth € 65 per person per stay, to use in the resort
- One complimentary a la carte “mingle” dinner, per stay (beverages excluded) in exchange of the HB buffet dinner (shared group table)
- Reduced Single Travellers Rates
- Free upgrade to Half Board
- Complimentary Room Upgrade subject to availability upon arrival (min. stay 5 nights) (period 4 July - 4 September 2020 excluded)
- Free access to the Six Senses spa during your stay
- Free massage:
- 1x Complimentary massage (50 mins) for all stays with a minimum of 3 nights between 6 September - 28 October 2019 + 6 May - 3 July 2020 + 5 September - 30 October 2020
- 1x Complimentary massage (50 mins) for all stays with a minimum of 5 nights between 4 July - 4 September 2020
- Loyalty offer: free night 7=6, stay 7 nights pay 6 nights! (black out period:4 July - 4 September 2020)
Before you go
- Flights to Heraklion (HER)
- Transfer time from airport: 60 minuten
- Check-in 2 PM / Check-out at noon
- If you arrive earlier and your room is not yet ready, you can leave your luggage at reception and enjoy all the hotel’s facilities (Spa, saunas, swimming pool)
- Late check-out is possible with an extra charge and subject to the availability
- Parking is free of charge
- Τhe οvernight tax of € 4.00 per night, per room is not included in our rates, this amount is payable at the hotel upon check-out
- On Tuesdays the spa is closed
- Swimwear is obligatory in the swimmingpools, the sauna's and the steam baths
- This is a child-friendly hotel
- Internet is free through the hotel and in all the rooms
- Bathrobes, towels and slippers are provided in your room
- If your stay is on half board, you can also use a € 30 food credit for any other restaurant in the property
Wi-Fi is free (up to 4GB per room) throughout the resort. A fee applies if you exceed the set limit.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid and you have a visa if necessary. Whatever nationality you are, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to Greece so please contact your nearest visa office.
No visa is required for all travel to Greece for less than 30 days, for most European passports. We strongly suggest you double-check with the Embassy online in case this advice has changed. Make some copies of your important travel documents and/or save them in a secure online site.
Health Information for Travellers
Check whether you need any vaccinations for the destination you are travelling to. Vaccinations for Greece are not obligatory. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.