Detox, fitness and wellness programmes. Luxury and relaxation. Sun and sea. At Sianji Wellbeing Resort, you’ll have it all. At a competitive price.
Detox in Sianji Wellbeing Resort
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Stay in the selected room type based on full board detox menu, choose between master detox (juices), raw food or alkaline meals (to lose weight, this is not a detox)
- Detox gifts (naturel body brush, tongue cleaner)
- Body analysis and health check-up
- Detox specialist consultancy (at the start and at the end of your stay)
- Introduction to detox seminar on arrival
- 1x Angel of Water per day on Master Detox. For Rawfood Detox 2 – 3 times per week
- Unlimited detox soup
- Unlimited teas (fruit, herbal and Turkish) and PH10 water
- Access to healthy living seminars (how to prepare healthy food at your home, life after detox and what to eat for healthy body, how to stay away from toxins at home, introduction to raw food class, 2 – 3 per week)
- DVD nights on Healthy Lifestyle
- Free use of all the facilities in the spa (steam room, sauna, Turkish bath etc)
- Free use of all the hotel facilities (fitnesscenter, pools, Thalasso pool with heated seawater, tennis courts etc.)
- Access to daily program of holistic acitivities such as yoga and pilates & fitnessactivities such as tabata training and aqua gym (see an example schedule here)
- No single supplement (except the period April 25 - September 23, 2019)
- Free welcome massage with a stay of min. 5 nights (30 minutes)
- Free scrub in the Turkish Hamam with a stay of min. 5 nights (30 minutes)
- For repeating guests: 10% discount on the roomrate, programma and meals (valid for a minimum stay of 5 nights in 2019)
Before you go
- Flights to Bodrum Milas (BJV)
- Transfer time from airport: Bodrum Milas 55 minutes
- Check-in 3PM / Check-out at noon
- Late check-out is possible with an extra charge and subject to the availability
- Parking is free of charge
- Pets are not allowed
- Swimwear is obligatory in the swimmingpools (inside and outside) and in the sauna (it is also allowed to visit the sauna without swimwear with a towel around you)
- Internet is free through the hotel and in all the rooms
- Bathrobes, towels and slippers are provided in your room
There is free Internet throughout the resort, including the rooms. However due to reception, the internet in the rooms is not always optimal.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid and you have a visa if necessary. Whatever nationality you are, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to Turkey so please contact your nearest visa office.
There is a visa required for all travel to Turkey. You need a visa for Turkey which can be obtained online: www.evisa.gov.tr
The request will take three minutes and cost around 20 USD. This e-visa is valid for 180 days for a stay of a maximum of 90 days.
A visa can also be bought at Turkish airports. There are special e-Visa vending machines for this. An e-visa at a Turkish airport costs 25 USD (payment can only be made by credit card).
We strongly suggest you double-check with the Embassy online in case this advice has changed and make some copies of your important travel documents and/or save them in a secure online site.
Health Information for Travellers
Check whether you need any vaccinations for the destination you are travelling to. Vaccinations for Turkey are not obligatory but vaccinations for Turkey DTP and Hepatitis A are recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.