An enormous swimming complex, large spa and authentic Ayurveda centre. In spring and autumn, Thermana Park Laško is the perfect wellness destination. In the summer, the ideal holiday destination.
Ayurveda Rejuvenation in Thermana Park Laško
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Stay in the selected toom type based on full board with an individual ayurvedic-diet plan (excluding drinks)
- A preliminary and closing consultation with a Ayurveda doctor
- Drawing up of an individual therapies plan and a dietary plan in regards to your Dosha
- A daily consultation with a specialist in Ayurveda
- 1-2 therapies daily as advised by the Ayurveda specialist
- Ayurvedic dietary supplements during therapies
- Ayurvedic herbal tea in the restaurant
- Unlimited entrance to the Swimming pool with thermal
- Free participation in the weekly activities. Please click here for an example
- Free entrance to fitness studio
- Bathrobe in the room
- Free wireless internet
- Thermal water drinking
From 9 September 2019 until 17 September 2019 maintenance will take place in the Thermal and Sauna Centre of the hotel. During this period the swimming pools and sauna's will be closed. Guests of Thermana Park Lasko can use the pools of the adjacent hotel Zdravilišče Laško, and special offers apply. Contact one of our travel agents for more information for a stay during this period.
- No Single Supplement
- Hotel passport with various discounts
- 15% discount on Ayurveda programs and Medical programs
- Early Bird: book 40 days prior to arrival and receive a 10% discount
- Free room upgrade to a Comfort plus room with river view and balcony, when available at time of booking
- For Twin/Doubles: book 1 massage and receive 2 (available for Ayurvedic, Beer body massage and detox with hemp massage and only at Spa reception desk)
Before you go
- Flights to Ljubljana (LJU)
- Transfer time to/from airport Ljubljana – 75 mins
- Check-in time: 2pm / Check-out time: 11am
- Late check-out: upon availability and at an additional charge of 70% of a room night
Parking: outdoor parking in town is free of charge. Hotel indoor parking is at an additional charge
Surcharge on public holidays: n/a
Pets are permitted for a surcharge of € 20 per night
- Tourist tax at € 2 per person per night, payable at reception on departure. Children aged 7 – 18 years pay € 1 per night and children aged 0 – 7 don’t pay tax
- Besides the tourist tax the hotel asks for a registration fee of € 1 per person per stay, payable at reception on departure
- Swimwear is obligatory in the swimming pool. Swimwear is not permitted in the sauna for hygienic reasons.
- There is a heated indoor and outdoor pool
- This is a Child-friendly hotel
- Internet: free of charge
- Bathrobe in the room: yes
Wi-Fi is available free throughout the hotel.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid. No visa is required to travel to Slovenia, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to Slovenia so please contact your nearest visa office.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for Slovenia are not obligatory but vaccinations for DTP and Hepatitis A are recommended. If you walk or camp in nature for more than four weeks in the period from March to November, or if you are otherwise at risk of being ticked, a vaccination against tick-borne encephalitis is recommended.
For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.