An enormous swimming complex, large spa and authentic Ayurveda centre. In spring and autumn, Thermana Park Laško is the perfect wellness destination. In the summer, the ideal holiday destination.
Healthy Spine Programme in Thermana Park Laško
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Stay in the selected room type based on half board (breakfast and diner - excluding drinks)
- 1x check-up at a specialist in physical medicine and rehabilitation
- 1x individual physiotherapeutic treatment (50 minutes)
- 4x group exercises in the gym (20 minutes)
- 5x anti-pain stimulation (20 minutes)
- 5x skanlab therapy
- 3x acupuncture
- 5x classical partial massage (30 minutes)
- Free and Unlimited Entrance to swimming pools with thermal water in Thermal Centre Thermana Park Lasko and Thermal Centre Zdravilisce Lasko
- Free entrance to fitness studio
- Free participation in the weekly activities. Please click here for an example
- Bathrobe in the room
- Free wireless internet
- No Single Supplement
- Hotel passport with various discounts
- 15% discount on Ayurveda programs and Medical programs
- Early Bird: book 40 days prior to arrival and receive a 10% discount
- Free room upgrade to a Comfort plus room with river view and balcony, when available at time of booking
- For Twin/Doubles: book 1 massage and receive 2 (available for Ayurvedic, Beer body and detox with hemp massage and only at Spa reception desk)
Before you go
- Flights to Ljubljana (LJU)
- Transfer time to/from airport Ljubljana – 75 mins
- Check-in time: 2pm / Check-out time: 11am
- Late check-out: upon availability and at an additional charge of 70% of a room night
Parking: outdoor parking in town is free of charge. Hotel indoor parking is at an additional charge
Surcharge on public holidays: n/a
Pets are permitted for a surcharge of € 20 per night
- Tourist tax at € 2 per person per night, payable at reception on departure. Children aged 7 – 18 years pay € 1 per night and children aged 0 – 7 don’t pay tax
- Besides the tourist tax the hotel asks for a registration fee of € 1 per person per stay, payable at reception on departure
- Swimwear is obligatory in the swimming pool. Swimwear is not permitted in the sauna for hygienic reasons.
- There is a heated indoor and outdoor pool
- This is a Child-friendly hotel
- Internet: free of charge
- Bathrobe in the room: yes
Wi-Fi is available free throughout the hotel.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid. No visa is required to travel to Slovenia, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to Slovenia so please contact your nearest visa office.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for Slovenia are not obligatory but vaccinations for DTP and Hepatitis A are recommended. If you walk or camp in nature for more than four weeks in the period from March to November, or if you are otherwise at risk of being ticked, a vaccination against tick-borne encephalitis is recommended.
For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.