Relax and recharge in a luxury and hospitable design wellness hotel in the middle of a stunning mountain and ski resort.
Wellness for 2 in Tschuggen Grand Hotel
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Stay in the Selected Room type including Extensive Breakfast Buffet
- Complimentary Spa creditvoucher worth CHF 50 p.p.(min. stay of 3 nights)
- 1x Two-Course Dinner in La Vetta Restaurant (drinks are not included, every additional dish costs 15 CHF)
- 1x Classic Full Body Massage (50 mins)
- 1x Head / back massage (25 mins)
- Access to the Tschuggen Bergoase Spa & all Fitness Facilities
- Access to complimentary daily wellness activities as per weekly schedule (aqya gym, yoga, fitness). Click here for an example week schedule
- Shuttle service from Arosa train station to the hotel
- Shuttle service from the hotel to Arosa center
- Free Spa Credit voucher worth CHF50 per person (min. 3 nights stay)
- Discount on Single Rates in various periods
- Free nights (4=3 and 7=5) in variuos periods 2018
Before you go
- Flights to: Zurich (ZRH)
- Transfer time from airport Zurich – 130 minutes. You can obt for a private transfer or travel per intercity train to Chur (90 minutes) and change in Chur to Arosa (60 minutes). Free shuttle from Arosa station to the hotel.
- Check-in time: 3pm / Check-out time: 12pm
- Late check-out: at a surcharge and upon availability
- Parking Outdoor parking: free of charge. Indoor parking at CHF 30 per car per night.
- Tourist tax CHF 7,80 per person per night (July – September) or CHF 5,40 per person per night (December – April), payable at reception on departure
- Swimwear is obligatory in the swimming pool. Swimwear is not permitted in the sauna for hygienic reasons.
Children aged 16 and over are welcome in the spa
- Special condititions for stays around New Year: Gala dinner CHF 400 per adult and CHF 250 for children up to 12 years. Minimum-stay of 8 nights.
- Internet free of charge
- Bathrobe/slippers in the room: yes
- Dine Around: A surcharge of CHF 70 per person and day is payable for the Dine around inclusive of all gala’s (except New Year’s Eve). For children of 4 to 11 years of age a surcharge of CHF 5 per year of the child’s age applies per child and day. Within the Dine around you may choose to enjoy either lunch in our Restaurant La Collina or dinner in our restaurants La Vetta, The Basement, La Collina or Grand Restaurant. Kindly note that our Dine around is only bookable for the duration of the entire stay.
There is free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid and you have a visa if necessary. Whatever nationality you are, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to Switzerland. We strongly suggest you to check with the Embassy online in case this advice has changed. Make some copies of your important travel documents and/or save them in a secure online site.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for Switzerland are not obligatory. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.