Yoga, Detox and Pilates in a spacious Limburgian hotel with fantastic service and extensive wellness.
Detox & Yoga in Boshotel Vlodrop
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- 2 nights in the selected room type
- Stay including full board Detox meals: juices, broths and vegetable soups (starting with dinner upon arrival at 5pm until lunch on Sunday at noon on day of departure)
- A Detox Coach will assist you during the retreat with questions and information
- 2x yoga/meditation classes
- 1x breathe & release
- 2x guided walk/hike
- 1x Nutrition Workshop and various Q&A during the retreat
- Puurenkuur Detox box full of practical amenities to support the detoxifying process
- Free use of all spa facilities
- Free use of the sport facilities and participation of the sport classes
- Possiblity to pre-book a massage (with an extra charge)
- Example of the day to day programme
We serve freshly made Detox Juices, vegan broth, salad snack and vegetable soups. In case you feel hungry, you have an option to order a light meal in the restaurant for lunch and dinner.
This holiday is only available on the following dates
Before you go
- Check-in from 2 PM / Check-out until 11 AM
- A late check-out is possible (until 5 PM) is available at a surcharge of € 17,50 per room (subject to availability)
- Parking at the hotel is free of charge
- Dogs are allowed at a surcharge of € 12,50 per pet per night
- At checkout you need to pay the tourist tax € 2,00 per person per night
- Swimwear is required in the swimmingpool and Jacuzzi. In the wellness center with sauna's it is textile-free
- The entrance of the indoor swimming pool is free of charge for all hotel guests, the entrance to the exclusive Spa is included for all Puurenkuur guests
- The travel time from Utrecht - Boshotel Vlodrop is 75 minutes (per car)
- Bicycles can be rented at the reception
- There are no bathrobes and slippers in your room. You can rent them at the spa at a surcharge of € 7,50 per person per day
- Yoga mats are available: you may also bring your own mat if you wish. The Yogaroom is carpeted
- If you would like to share your room with a 3rd person (with an extra bed), the 3rd person will pay the same package price
- If you travel together with a person who does not participate in the yoga classes, there will be a discount of € 15 for that person (only valid for yogaweekends)
- Please note that all yoga and fitness groupclasses are guided in Dutch
Wi-Fi is free throughout the hotel.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid. No visa is required to travel to The Netherlands, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to The Netherlands so please contact your nearest visa office.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for The Netherlands are not obligatory or recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.