What Aava Resort & Spa sits peacefully among the untouched natural splendour of Khanom, on the Thai mainland.
Spa & Wellness in Aava Resort & Spa
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Free return transfer from Krabi airport
- For all single/solo travellers: Free upgrade to a stay on half board
Before you go
- Flights to Surat Thani (URT) or Krabi (KBV)
- Transfer time from airport: Surat Thani 60 minutes / Krabi 150 minutes
- Check-in 2 PM / Check-out at noon
- There is a compulsory surcharge for Christmas Eve and New Year's gala dinner.
- Late check-out is possible with an extra charge and subject to the availability
- Internet is free through the hotel and in all the rooms
- Bathrobes, towels and slippers are provided in your room
Free Wi-Fi throughout the property and in the rooms.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid for a minimum of 6 months after returning. Visitors to Thailand must obtain a visa. Thailand currently offers visa-free travel to nationals of 58 countries. The Thai government has bilateral agreements on visa waivers with some of these countries. Nationals of 21 countries can obtain a visa on arrival. Please check the terms and conditions that may apply for you regarding your passport and visa requirements when travelling to Thailand so please contact your nearest visa office.
Also, make some copies of your important travel documents and/or save them in a secure online site.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for Thailand are not obligatory but vaccinations for DTP and Hepatitis A en B are recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.