The view out over the beach and sea is truly unbeatable. But the other thing that makes Anassa unique, it its style: a hotel with a story. Gracious and luxurious, it lives and breathes history, ambience and culture.
Relax in Anassa
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Stay in the selected room type including daily extensive breakfast buffet
- 1x Anassa signature full body massage (60 minutes)
- 1x thalasso bath (20 minutes)
- 1x traditional Cypriot scrub (30 minutes)
- 1x signature wrap (30 minutes)
- 1x deluxe pedicure (60 minutes)
- Free use of all spa- and fitnessfacilities
- Free participation on week activities schedule with activities like yoga and pilates (see an example here)
- No single supplement
- Free spa gift voucher worth € 50 per booking (valid for all stays of min. 3 nights)
Before you go
- Flights to Paphos (PFO) or Larnaca (LCA)
- Transfer time from airport: Paphos 60 minutes, Larnaca 120 minutes
- Check-in 2 PM / Check-out at noon
- Late check-out is possible with an extra charge and subject to the availability
- Parking is free of charge
- Surcharge for public holidays: mandatory christmas dinner € 69 per person / mandatory new year's eve dinner € 95 per person
- Pets are not allowed
- Tourist tax does not apply
- Swimwear is obligatory in the swimmingpools (inside and outside) and in the sauna (it is also allowed to visit the sauna without swimwear with a towel around you)
- This is a child-friendly hotel with an adults-only spa
- Internet is free through the hotel and in all the rooms
- Bathrobes, towels and slippers are provided in your room
There is free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid and you have a visa if necessary. Whatever nationality you are, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to Cyprus so please contact your nearest visa office.
No visa is required for all travel to Cyprus for less than 30 days, for most European passports. We strongly suggest you double-check with the Embassy online in case this advice has changed. Make some copies of your important travel documents and/or save them in a secure online site.