Breath-taking design hotel on the Paphos coast. Relax like royalty in the adults-only spa looking out over the Mediterranean Sea.
Sleep Well in Almyra
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- No single supplement
- Free upgrade to daily half board (valid for all stays of min. 5 nights)
- Free spa gift voucher worth € 50 per booking (valid for all stays with minimum 3 nights in a Superior Sea View room or in higher category)
Before you go
- Flights to Paphos (PFO) or Larnaca (LCA)
- Transfer time from airport: Paphos 20 minutes, Larnaca 90 minutes
- Check-in 2 PM / Check-out at noon
- Late check-out is possible with an extra charge and subject to the availability
- Parking is free of charge
- Surcharge for public holidays: mandatory Christmas dinner € 69 per person (24th of December)/ mandatory new year's eve dinner € 95 per person
- Swimwear is obligatory in the swimmingpools (inside and outside) and in the sauna (it is also allowed to visit the sauna without swimwear with a towel around you)
- This is a child-friendly hotel with an adults-only spa (16 years or older)
- Internet is free through the hotel and in all the rooms
- Bathrobes, towels and slippers are provided in your room
There is free wifi in the hotel and in the room.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid and you have a visa if necessary. Whatever nationality you are, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to Cyprus so please contact your nearest visa office.
No visa is required for all travel to Cyprus for less than 30 days, for most European passports. We strongly suggest you double-check with the Embassy online in case this advice has changed. Make some copies of your important travel documents and/or save them in a secure online site.