Yoga, mindfulness and sportsessions for all levels in the middle of the tranquil, open space of the Zeelandic dunes.
Yoga Weekend in Grand Hotel Ter Duin
- No single supplement in low season 2019 (January, February, November and December 2019)
- Check-out at 12 noon instead of 11 AM
- 10% discount on extra treatments in the Spa
- Bathrobe can be requested at the reception of the hotel
- For loyalty guests: 1 day Free Bike Rental (subject to availability)
This holiday is only available on the following dates
Before you go
- Check-in is from 3pm. Check-out is at 12pm
- Smoking is not permitted at the hotel, except in the designated outdoor areas.
- Reception is open 24 hours
- Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
- The saunas are mixed gender and swimwear is obligatory in the swimming pool and sauna.
- At check-out you need to pay the tourist tax of € 2,80 per person per night
- Parking fee of € 6 per night, with a maximum of € 12
- it is possible to rent a bike at the reception at a charge of € 12 per bike per day
- Dogs are allowed in the hotel with a surcharge of € 17,50 per dog per night
- Yoga mats are available: you may also bring your own mat if you wish. The Yogaroom is carpeted
- It is not possible to place an extra bed in the room for the third person
- If you travel together with a person who does not participate in the yoga classes, there will be a discount of € 15 for that person (only valid for yogaweekends)
- Please note that all yoga and fitness groupclasses are guided in Dutch
Wi-Fi is free throughout the hotel.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid. No visa is required to travel to The Netherlands, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to The Netherlands so please contact your nearest visa office.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for The Netherlands are not obligatory or recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.