Absolutely everything is taken off your hands at the stylish Almar Jesolo Resort & Spa, leaving you to look after only yourself.
Spa & wellness in Almar Jesolo Resort & Spa
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Stay in the Selected Room type
- Including extensive breakfast buffet
- Spa credit worth € 40 per person and 1 Almablu signature product (min. 3 nights)
- Free parking
- Complimentary Access to the Daily Group Classes (such as Pilates, Postural Training, Tai Chi, Hatha & Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga). Click here for an example of the schedule
- Complimentary acces to the Spa en all the hotel's Facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Minimum stay 3 nights: Spa credit voucher worth € 40 per person
- Minimum stay 5 nights: Spa credit voucher worth € 60 per person
- Minimum stay 7 nights: Spa credit voucher worth € 80 per person
Before you go
- Flights to Venice Airport (VCE)
- Transfer time from airport: 40 minutes
- Check-in 3 PM / Check-out at noon
- Late check-out is possible with an extra charge and subject to the availability
- Parking is free of charge
- Only small pets are allowed
- Swimwear is obligatory in both indoor and outdoor Swimming Pools and the sauna's
- This is a child-friendly hotel with an adults-only spa
- Internet is free through the hotel and in all the rooms
- Bathrobes, towels and slippers are provided in your room
Free Wi-Fi throughout the entire resort, including the rooms.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid. No visa is required to travel to Italy, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to Italy so please contact your nearest visa office.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for Italy are not obligatory or recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.