Traditional eastern medicine comes paired with a state-of the art spa, ultra-modern fitness facilities and western medical knowledge at Atmantan Wellness Resort. The purpose? To truly own a deep sense of wellbeing; not just experience it.
Holistic Health 14 nights in Atmantan Wellness Resort
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Stay based in the selected roomtype
- Full board Wellness/Spa cuisine (Starting with lunch on the day that you arrive)
- Individual health & wellness consultation
- Body composition analysis
- Postural assessment
- Wellness departure consultation
- 14 treatments (Choose from an Aromatherapy Massage/ ‘Arm & a Leg’ Recovery/ Destress Head & Spine Massage/ Foot Reflexology/ Invigorating Massage/ Vedic Spice Massage)
- 2x Anti Inflammatory Bath
- 2x Private Breathing session
- 1x Holistic Consultataion
- 3x Ajna Light Therapy
- 2x Private Meditation
- 4x Acupuncture and Moxibustion
- 3x Pranic Healing, Scan and Cleanse
- 1x Shirodhara
- 2x Chi Nei Tsang
- 1x Postural Integration
- 1x Manual Lymphatic Drainage
- 1x Body Wrap
- 1x Atmantan Signature Massage
- Yogic kriyas (including Neti, Dhouti, Gargling, Laghu Shankha Prakshalan,Tratak & Eye cleansing as per Wellness Consultant’s prescription)
- Daily fitness and leisure activities (such as Aqua aerobics, Pilates, Stretch, Yoga, Spinning, Prana yama breathing, Dance, Laughter therapy, Meditation, Cooking and other Group classes)
- Unlimited use of Water Therapy Suites (Steam, Infra-Red Sauna), indoor temperature controlled pool
- Reduced rates for single travellers (during the whole year 2019 and 2020)(already calculated in the rates)
- Complimentary one way airport transfer from Pune/Mumbai airport
- Free room upgrade from standard room (Asoka & Arjuna) to the next room category (subject to availability at the time of arrival)
- Free spa credit voucher worth 75 USD per person
Extra for Puurenkuur guests for a stay from 20 July - 19 December 2019:
- Free return transfer from Pune/Mumbai airport
- Free extra spa credit worth 50 USD per person
- Additional discount - calculated in the price
Before you go
- Flights to: Pune (PNQ) or Mumbai (BOM)
- Transfer time from Pune airport: 90 minutes. From Mumbai airport: approx. 3,5 hours.
- Check-in time: 1pm / Check-out time: 10am
- Late check-out: free of charge upon availability
- Parking: free of charge
- Surcharge New Year gala dinner 31 December: USD 100 p.p.
- Swimwear is obligatory in the indoor pool, and not permitted in the sauna for hygienic reasons (sauna’s are separately for women and men). The outdoor pool will be built in December 2018.
- This is an adults-only hotel. Only children aged 16 and older are welcome
- Internet: free of charge
- Bathrobe/slippers in the room: yes
- Air-conditioning: available in the rooms
Rooms come with free high-speed Wi-Fi.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid and you have a visa if necessary. Whatever nationality you are, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to India so please contact your nearest visa office. All foreign nationals entering India are required to possess a valid international travel document in the form of a national passport with a valid visa obtained from an Indian Mission or Post abroad.
All Individual visa seekers are requested to apply for the Indian Visa through online application link. Or apply by typing the URL: https://indianvisaonline.gov.in. In either case, no hand written application form will be accepted by any of the Indian Mission/ Post, where-ever online Visa facility has been implemented.
Health Information for Travellers
Some vaccines are recommended or required for India. The CDC and WHO recommend the following vaccines for India: typhoid, Japanese encephalitis, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, rabies, polio, measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) and influenza, depending on which area you travel to.
For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.