Surrounded by rugged nature in the mountains, Balneario de Segura is a fully renovated resort with it's own thermal spring with healing mineral water.
Christmas break in Balneario de Segura Wellness & Thermal Spa
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Stay in the selected room type, based on Full Board (starts on day of arrival with dinner till breakfast on day of departure)
- New Years Eve dinner on December 31, 2019
- New Years Lunch on January 1, 2020
- 3x Spa Treatments or private Personal Training session (choice of body massage, head massage, personal training, private meditation or private yoga session - each 50 minutes)
- 1x excursion to Zaragoza or Valencia
- Free access to all spa facilities and gym
- Free acces to the Thermal waters
- Free access to the weekly activities Click here for an example
This retreat is only bookable from 20 December 2019 - 6 January 2020.
- Complimentary round trip airport transfer (minum stay of 4 nights) from airport Valencia or Zaragoza (the transfer could be shared and the maximum waiting time will be 1,5 hour)
- 15% early bird discount - book at least 60 days prior to the stay
- 10% early bird discount - book at least 30 days prior to the stay
Before you go
- Flights to Valencia (VLC) or Zaragoza
- Transfer time from airport: Valencia 120 minutes, Zaragoza 120 minutes
- Check-in 2 PM / Check-out at noon
- Late check-out is possible with an extra charge and subject to the availability
- There is an obligatory lunch and dinner during Christmas and New Year
- Parking is free of charge
- This is an adults-only hotel
- Swimwear is obligatory in the swimmingpools (inside and outside) and in the sauna (it is also allowed to visit the sauna without swimwear with a towel around you)
- There is no signal with your mobile phone, therefore you can call European numbers with the phone on your room
- Internet is free through the hotel and in all the rooms
- Bathrobes, towels and slippers are provided in your room
There is free Internet in the rooms and public areas
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid. No visa is required to travel to Spain, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to Spain so please contact your nearest visa office.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for Spain are not obligatory or recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.