Exclusive and rustic estate in Twente’s countryside with a luxury wellness centre and sincere, personal attention.
Detox, Relax & Yoga weekend in Landgoed de Wilmersberg
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- 2 nights in the selected room type in luxury four star hotel
- Stay including full board Detox meals: juices, broths and vegetable soups (starting with dinner upon arrival at 5pm until lunch on Sunday at noon on day of departure)
- A Detox Coach will assist you during the retreat with questions and information
- 3x yoga/meditation classes. Depending on the coach, a Pilates class as well
- 2x guided walk/hike
- 1x Nutrition Workshop and various Q&A during the retreat
- Puurenkuur Detox box full of practical amenities to support the detoxifying process
- Free entrance and use of all spa facilities
- Use of bathrobe and slippers
- Possiblity to pre-book a massage (with an extra charge)
- Example of the day to day programme
We serve freshly made Detox Juices, vegan broth, salad snack and vegetable soups. In case you feel hungry, you have an option to order a light meal in the restaurant for lunch and dinner.
- No single supplement for a stay in a single room
- Free late check-out until 5 PM (subject to availability and only valid on Sunday)
This holiday is only available on the following dates
Before you go
- Check-in from 3 PM / check-out is at noon
- Parking at the hotel is free of charge
- Pets are allowed (up to 1) at a surcharge
- At check-out you need to pay the tourist tax of € 3,00 per person per night for 2019
- It is obligatory to wear swimwear in the spa, nudity in the sauna is mandatory
- Children up to 18 years old can use the indoor pool between certain hours. During these hours, swimwear should be worn. Outside of these hours, you are free to enter the indoor pool without swimwear.
- The traveltime from Utrecht - Landgoed de Wilmersberg is 95 minutes (per car)
- Bicycles can be rented at the reception
- Yoga mats are available: you may also bring your own mat if you wish
- The Yogaroom is carpeted
- If you would like to share your room with a 3rd person (with an extra bed), the 3rd person will get a discount of 10% on the package price
- If you travel together with a person who does not participate in the yoga classes, there will be a discount of € 15 for that person (only valid for yogaweekends)
- Please note that all yoga and fitness groupclasses are guided in Dutch
There is free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid. No visa is required to travel to The Netherlands, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to The Netherlands so please contact your nearest visa office.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for The Netherlands are not obligatory or recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.