The Retreat. A place where you can be your true self. Eat pure, healthy food. Nourish body, mind and soul. Welcome!
Disconnect & Transform in The Retreat Costa Rica
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Stay based in the Selected Room Type
- Including Full board with healthy organic meals (3 meals per day + 2 snacks per day)
- Twice daily yoga classes (morning & afternoon)
- Daily Fruit snacks in the morning
- Daily Bocas and Smoothies at sunset
- 3x wellness cooking classes
- 1x healing massage and scrub (60 minutes)
- Daily nature hike (in the mountains)
- Culinary day with the chef: trip to feria-local farmers market + cooking class
- Daily access to pool, gym, steam room and jacuzzi
- A complimentary Diana Stobo’s bestseller book (worth $20)
- Free Room upgrade - subject to availability with a minimum stay of 7 nights
- 15% discount on additional Spa treatments
- Loyalty offer: 30% discount on the airport transfer
Before you go
- Flights to: San Jose (SJO)
- Transfer time from San Jose: 40 minutes
- Check-in time: 3pm / Check-out time: 11am
- Late check-out: free of charge upon availability
- Parking: free of charge
- Swimwear is obligatory in the pool and in the sauna.
- This is an adults-only hotel. Only children aged 16 and older are welcome
- Internet: free of charge
- Bathrobe in the room: yes
There is free Wi-Fi throughout the resort, including in the rooms.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid and you have a visa if necessary. For most travellers, passports should be valid for at least 6 months when returning from the destination. A Tourist Visa is required and given upon arrival in Costa Rica.
Please do check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to Costa Rica. Make some copies of your important travel documents and/or save them in a secure online site.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for Costa Rica are not obligatory but vaccinations for typhoid, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, rabies, measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) and influenza are recommended.
For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.
Dengue fever, Chikungunya virus, Zikavirus are present throughout the country. especially during or shortly after the rainy season. You should take steps to avoid being bitten by mosquitoes.