A small, luxury adults-only yoga and meditation resort in a stylish 19th century farmhouse in the centre of a nature park. The perfect place in which to connect with yourself and with nature.
Deep Cleanse Detox 7 nights in MasQi - The Energy House
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Stay in the selected room type
- Full Board cuisine following our DETOX diet, purifying the body to feel revitalised at the end of the stay. Broths, smoothies and infusions, all prepared with ecological ingredients.
- Alkalising supplements.
- A diffuser of essential oils and relaxing essences in your room.
- A hot water bottle for hydrotherapy.
- 6x Yoga classes to help your body in the cleansing process
- 60-minute macrobiotic nutrition workshop.
- A Pre-Detox manual that we´ll send to you a week before your arrival.
- A Welcome Session with Sonia, where you will be given the Detox Manual to explain the procedures, schedules and guidelines to follow during the detox program.
- A "Detox chest" with a glove for cleansing your skin, a tongue scraper, aromatherapy essence and enema (optional for people interested in colon cleansing).
- A Farewell Session with Sonia, where the Post-Detox Manual will be provided on the final day. This will give you the guidelines that you should follow once back home.
- Kukicha tea and mineral water
- Free return airport transfers Alicante airport - hotel (min. stay of 5 nights)
- Free massage 50 minutes (min. stay of 3 nights)
Before you go
- Flights to Alicante (ALC)
- Transfer time from airport: Alicante (60 minuten)
- Check-in 3 PM / Check-out at noon
- Parking is free of charge
- Swimwear is obligatory
- Internet is free in the hotel and in all the rooms
- Bathrobes, towels and slippers are provided in your room
There is free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid. No visa is required to travel to Spain, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to Spain so please contact your nearest visa office.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for Spain are not obligatory or recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.