Small hotel in Portugese country style of the well-known Longevity Health & Spa brand. A sincerely warm team is welcoming you here where Body, Mind and Soul come together. At a stone’s throw from Vilamoura.
Yoga in Longevity Cegonha Country Club
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Daily fresh & healthy breakfast
- Longevity Relax Infusion, Alkaline Water pH 9.5, and Aromatherapy Essential Oil
- 3 yoga sessions (90 minutes each)
- 1x relaxing massage
- 1x floatation session
- Complimentary access to the Detox & Relax Wet Area Circuit (Infra-Red Sauna, Steam Room, Ice Fountain, Salt Room, Sensations Showers Tunnel Experience, Relaxing Room, Outdoor Heated MultijetPool)
- Complimentary access to the Gym
- Complimentary and unlimited participation on the daily group activities (find an example schedule here)
- Free Antioxidant Exfoliating Scrub OR Partial Massage (25 minutes) (min. 3 night stay) OR
- Free spa-giftvoucher worth € 50 per person per stay (min. 5 night stay including spaprogramme) OR
- Free spa-giftvoucher worth € 75 per person per stay (min. 7 night stay including spaprogramme)
- For returning guests: Above extra's + free guaranteed room upgrade when available at time of booking + 10% discount on the room rate and spaprogramme (not combinable with other discounts)
Before you go
- Flights to Faro (FAO)
- Transfer time from airport Faro 40 minutes
- Check-in 3pm / Check-out at noon
- Late check-out is possible subject to the availability
- Outdoor Parking is free of charge
- Pets are not allowed
- Swimwear is obligatory in the swimmingpools and in the sauna (it is also allowed to visit the sauna witout swimwear with a towel around you)
- This is a adults-only hotel (exception in July - August)
- Internet is free of charge through the hotel and in all the rooms
- Bathrobes, towels and slippers are provided in your room
There is free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid and you have a visa if necessary. Whatever nationality you are, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to Portugal so please contact your nearest visa office.
No visa is required for all travel to Portugal for less than 30 days, for most European passports. We strongly suggest you double-check with the Embassy online in case this advice has changed. Make some copies of your important travel documents and/or save them in a secure online site.
Health Information for Travellers
Check whether you need any vaccinations for the destination you are travelling to. Vaccinations for Portugal are not obligatory. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.