Small hotel in Portugese country style of the well-known Longevity Health & Spa brand. A sincerely warm team is welcoming you here where Body, Mind and Soul come together. At a stone’s throw from Vilamoura.
Longevity Cegonha Country Club
Where you are going...
Longevity Cegonha Country Club is located 4km from the beaches, restaurants and shops of the luxury seaside resort of Vilamoura: playground to the jet set in the Portuguese Algarve. Faro international airport is 20km by car. Lisbon airport is 270km away.
Why you’ll love it...
Spend a day relaxing at the spa, meander through the streets of Vilamoura another, and enjoy Portugal's best golf courses the day after. This hotel in Portugese country style has just 32 rooms and is the ideal destination for holidaymakers who want it all: wellness, healthy food and exercise, golf courses, greenery and well maintained beaches nearby. The numbers look like this: 14 treatment rooms, a spa, many daily exercise activities, 5 golf courses within 3km, 2.5km of sandy beach just 4km away, 44.5 hectares of greenery and 25.7km of cycle path. More is more, as it were.
Wellness, Spa and Health
At the Detox & Relax Wet Area circuit you can relax and cleanse your body with an infrared sauna, steam room, Epsom salt room, sensations showers tunnel experience, ice fountain, an outdoor heated multijet pool and a relaxation area. A professional team will pamper you with heavenly Longevity signature spa treatments & rituals, including body scrubs, body treatments, facials and body massages in the fourteen spacious and comfortable treatment rooms at the Feel SPA by Longevity. At the Detox & Wellness Area you can book floating sessions, consultations and therapies from the spa menu, such as osteopathy, craniosacral therapy, stress management consultations, energy rebalancing therapy, meditation sessions, manual lymphatic drainage, aesthetic medicine treatments and many more. In addition to the daily group activities of the Longevity Vitality Plan, you can also exercise in the Fitness & Gym area, with a personal trainer if you wish (additional fee applies).
Holistic Activities and Sports
Daily group activities such as yoga, Pilates, stretching, meditation, core training, tone & fit, fitball, walks, dance, jogging and cycling tours.
What’s on the Menu
At the PURE Café by Longevity, you’ll eat and drink yourself fit with healthy meals and drinks prepared with fresh local ingredients. Detox and cleansing are prioritised in composition of the dishes. For guests following a wellness/detox programme, the kitchen will create meal plans to support your wellness goals.
- The green resting spots in the garden. Wonderful for getting away from it all
- The bike rental, enjoy a mountain bike tour in the nature park
- The excursion on Saturday to Loulé's market
- The cranio facial treatment: a head and facial massage: made to fall asleep
- All products used in the spa are 100% organic, manufactured in Portugal itself
Good to know
- The frequency of the shuttle bus to Vilamoura beach and the marina depends on the season
- Outside of the Easter school holidays and between 15 July and 31 August, the hotel is adults-only. Please note that in July and August loud music could be around in the area.
- Access to the spa and participation in the daily group activities are open exclusively to guests aged 16+ all year round.
- Outdoor swimming pool and heated outdoor multijet pool
- Gym and Body & Mind activities room
- Tennis court
- Concierge service
- Shuttle service to the beach and harbour (Vilamoura)
- Free parking
- Popular golf courses close by, such as the Oceanico Laguna and Oceanico Millennium
Longevity Cegonha Country Club has 6 spacious rooms and 26 2-bedroom apartments in varying sizes. The style is typical Portugese with light colours and rustic accents. All rooms and suites have air-conditioning, flat screen TV, Wi-Fi, safe, telephone and a private terrace or patio with seating. The Longevity amenities (shampoo, soap, conditioner, body gel and body lotion) are all made of 100% natural products.