Unparalleled luxury and comfort in a brand new elegant hotel with spa situated on the longest beach in the Algarve.
Wellbeing booster in Pine Cliffs Ocean Suites, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Stay in the selected roomtype
- Daily breakfast
- 1x relax massage (50 minutes)
- 1x Indian head massage OR 1x reflexology (25 minutes)
- 1x private yoga OR private pilates OR private personal training session (60 minutes)
- Daily access to all spa facilities & gym
- 2x access to the holistic activities (see an example here)
- Free daily access to Thermal Spa Circuit Oasis (worth € 30 per visit)
- Reduced rates for single travellers (already calculated in the rates)
- For twin/double bookings, sharing one room: Free spa giftvoucher worth € 50 per person
- Free round trip airport transfer from Faro to hotel (min. stay 8 nights) (only when bundled with a wellness programme)
- Free daily access to Thermal Spa Circuit Oasis (worth € 30 per person per stay)
- 2x vouchers for participating on 2x activities from the specific weekly schedule of the resort activities (worth € 15 each). Each activity should be reserved on forehand at the Pine Cliffs Goes Active reception
- 10% discount on all treatments at Serenity Spa and on Style
- For all guests having travelled to Pine Cliffs Ocean Suites before through Puurenkuur: Above extra's + free room upgrade to the next category (subject to availability)
Before you go
- Flights to Faro (FAO)
- Transfer time from airport: Faro 30 minutes
- Check-in 4 pm / Check-out 10 am
- Parking is free of charge
- Swimwear is obligatory in the swimmingpools (inside and outside)
- A bathcap is obligatory in the indoor pool (also available to buy at the hotel)
- Internet is free through the hotel and in all the rooms
- Bathrobes, towels and slippers are provided in your room
There is free internet throughout the hotel.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid and you have a visa if necessary. Whatever nationality you are, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to Portugal so please contact your nearest visa office.
No visa is required for all travel to Portugal for less than 30 days, for most European passports. We strongly suggest you double-check with the Embassy online in case this advice has changed. Make some copies of your important travel documents and/or save them in a secure online site.
Health Information for Travellers
Check whether you need any vaccinations for the destination you are travelling to. Vaccinations for Portugal are not obligatory. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.