Unparalleled luxury and comfort in a brand new elegant hotel with spa situated on the longest beach in the Algarve.
Detox 5 nights in Pine Cliffs Ocean Suites, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Stay in the selected roomtype
- Daily full board within a healthy eating concept according to the meal plan defined by the nutritionist
- 1x welcome & introduction
- Detox supplements for 10 days
- 1x body bioimpedance analysis
- 1x nutrition consultation (personalized nutrition plan to take home)
- 1x lymphatic drainage massage (25 minutes)
- 1x lymphatic drainage massage (50 minutes)
- 1x detox body scrub & wrap (50 minutes)
- 2x detox bath (20 minutes)
- 3x fitness group classes (60 minutes)
- 1x detox massage (50 minutes)
- 1x seaweed body wrap (25 minutes)
- Daily access to all spa facilities & gym
- Free daily access to Thermal Spa Circuit Oasis
- Free spa giftvoucher worth € 25 per person per stay - only valid for full body treatments of min. 50 minutes OR free spa giftvoucher per person per stay worth € 50 per person - only valid for full body treatments min. 80 minutes
- For stays of 6 nights or less: 1x voucher for participating on 1x sport activity from the specific weekly schedule of the resort activities (worth € 15 each, excluding yoga). Each activity should be reserved beforehand at the Health Club reception
- For stays of 7 nights or more: 2x vouchers for participating on 2x sport activities from the specific weekly schedule of the resort activities (worth € 15 each, excluding yoga). Each activity should be reserved beforehand at the Health Club reception
- Free daily access to Thermal Spa Circuit Oasis (worth € 30 per person per stay)
- 10% discount on all treatments at Serenity Spa and on Style
- For all guests having travelled to Pine Cliffs Ocean Suites before through Puurenkuur: Above extra's + free room upgrade to the next category (subject to availability)
Before you go
- Flights to Faro (FAO)
- Transfer time from airport: Faro 30 minutes
- Check-in 4 pm / Check-out 10 am
- Parking is free of charge
- Swimwear is obligatory in the swimmingpools (inside and outside)
- A bathcap is obligatory in the indoor pool (also available to buy at the hotel)
- Internet is free through the hotel and in all the rooms
- Bathrobes, towels and slippers are provided in your room
There is free internet throughout the hotel.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid and you have a visa if necessary. Whatever nationality you are, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to Portugal so please contact your nearest visa office.
No visa is required for all travel to Portugal for less than 30 days, for most European passports. We strongly suggest you double-check with the Embassy online in case this advice has changed. Make some copies of your important travel documents and/or save them in a secure online site.
Health Information for Travellers
Check whether you need any vaccinations for the destination you are travelling to. Vaccinations for Portugal are not obligatory. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.