A small-scale yet spaciously designed adults-only hotel in a 15th century Italian villa, complete with thalasso wellness centre. Masseria San Domenico is situated close to the coastline and the mountains, surrounded by hectares of olive groves.
Thalasso Purify in Masseria San Domenico
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Reduced rates for single travellers (already calculated in the shown rates)
- Free spa credit voucher worth € 50 per person with a min. stay of 3 nights / € 100 per persoon with a min. stay of 7 nights
- For loyalty guests: 1 free dinner per person (valid for a stay of min. 3 nights)
- Complimentary upgrade to half board for all stays of min. 3 nights in the period 21st of October - 30th of November 2018
- Above offers are not combinable with each other or with any other offer
Before you go
- Flights to Bari (BRI) or Brindisi (BDS)
- Transfer time from airport: Bari 50 minutes, Brindisi 40 minutes
- Check-in 3 PM / Check-out at noon
- Late check-out is possible with an extra charge and subject to the availability
- Parking is free of charge
- Small pets are allowed
with an extra charge
- Tourist tax € 3 per person per night (from September to June) with a maximum of € 9 per person per stay, payable at reception during check-out
- Swimwear is obligatory in the swimmingpools (inside and outside) and in the sauna (it is also allowed to visit the sauna without swimwear with a towel around you)
- This is a adults-only hotel
- Internet is free through the hotel and in all the rooms
- Bathrobes, towels and slippers are provided in your room
There is free internet throughout the resort. Reception in the rooms is variable.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid. No visa is required to travel to Italy, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to Italy so please contact your nearest visa office.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for Italy are not obligatory or recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.