Greek and Chinese wisdom and medicine offer emotional, physical and spiritual health in a majestic and superbly Beautiful Holistic Destination Spa. A true ‘Wow’ destination.
Outdoor Sport Retreat in Euphoria Retreat
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Stay in the selected room type
- Daily full board, light healthy meals (starts with dinner on day of arrival until breakfast on day
- 1x 3GL nutritional analysis and assessment (45 minutes)
- 1x wellness consultation (30 minutes)
- 1x group training indoor/outdoor (120 minutes)
- 1x group training in Sainopoulio cycling-HIIT (120 minutes)
- 1x group training hike in Menelaia (120 minutes)
- 1x triathlon in Gytheio (120 minutes)
- 1x hiking/climbing in Taygetus (120 minutes)
- 1x Evrotas adventure (120 minutes)
- 1x Euphoria Byzantine Hammam Ritual (60 minutes)
- 1x Signature Euphoria Royal Bodywork (80 minutes)
- 2x 5 element balancing or deep tissue or detox cupping (50 minutes)
- 2x foot massage (25 minutes)
- 2x infrared sauna (20 minutes)
- 1x salt room (20 minutes)
- 1x group mind detox or meditation (45 minutes)
- More information about this programme and an example schedule can be found here
- Complimentary Access of Fitness and Spa Facilities as Recommended by a Consultant (Outdoor-Indoor Swimming Pool With Hydrotherapy Jets, Kneipp, Finish Sauna, Steam Bath, Cold Plunge, Cold Ice Mist, Tepidarium)
- Complimentary Access to Daily Euphoria Wellness Activities & Workshops (Lectures, Cooking Classes, Meditation, Fitness Classes, Yoga, TRX, Chi Gong, Pilates) (find an example here)
- Complimentary Spa Credit Voucher worth € 100 per person (min. stay 5 nights)
This holiday is only available on the following dates
Before you go
- Flights to: Kalamata (KLX) or Athens (ATH)
- Transfer time from airport: Kalamata - 60 minutes / Athens - 150 minutes
- Check-in time: 3pm / Check-out time: 12pm
- Early check-in or late check-out: surcharge and upon request
- Parking: Free of charge
- Tourist tax: €4,- per room per night, payable at reception on departure
- Swimwear: swimwear is obligatory in the swimming pools and in the spa areas.
- There is a heated indoor and outdoor pool
- Adults-only hotel, children aged 14 and over are welcome in the hotel.
- Pets are not permitted in the hotel.
- Internet: free (not available in the spa are or restaurant)
Free Wi-Fi is limited to a handful of places within the resort – such as the bedrooms, lobby and reception – so as to facilitate a peaceful stay for guests.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid and you have a visa if necessary. Whatever nationality you are, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to Greece so please contact your nearest visa office.
No visa is required for all travel to Greece for less than 30 days, for most European passports. We strongly suggest you double-check with the Embassy online in case this advice has changed. Make some copies of your important travel documents and/or save them in a secure online site.
Health Information for Travellers
Check whether you need any vaccinations for the destination you are travelling to. Vaccinations for Greece are not obligatory. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.