Greek and Chinese wisdom and medicine offer emotional, physical and spiritual health in a majestic and superbly Beautiful Holistic Destination Spa. A true ‘Wow’ destination.
Emotional Physical and Transformational Retreat in Euphoria Retreat
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Stay in the selected room type
- Daily full board, light healthy meals (starts with dinner on day of arrival until breakfast on day of departure) - excluding drinks
- 1x 3GL nutritional analysis and assessment (45 minutes)
- 1x medical consultation and biofeedback profiling (85 minutes)
- 1x Euphoria feedback (25 minutes)
- 1x transformation consultation (55 minutes)
- 5x 5 element balancing treatment (50 minutes)
- 1x acupuncture or reflexology (50 minutes)
- 1x acupuncture combined with reconnective healing (50 minutes)
- 1x chakra balancing treatment or reiki or sanctuary for busy minds (50 minuten)
- 6x emotional transformation and self-awareness group session through the 5 elements (120 minutes)
- 1x 5 element dance therapy (45 minutes)
- 1x group Euphoria Byzantine hammam ritual and meditation (60 minutes)
- 1x group dining in the candlelit private dining room with group mentors
- Complimentary Access of Fitness and Spa Facilities as Recommended by a Consultant (Outdoor-Indoor Swimming Pool With Hydrotherapy Jets, Kneipp, Finish Sauna, Steam Bath, Cold Plunge, Cold Ice Mist, Tepidarium)
- Complimentary Access to Daily Euphoria Wellness Activities & Workshops (Lectures, Cooking Classes, Meditation, Fitness Classes, Yoga, TRX, Chi Gong, Pilates) (find an example here)
- Complimentary Spa Credit Voucher worth € 100 per person (min. stay 5 nights)
This holiday is only available on the following dates
Before you go
- Flights to: Kalamata (KLX) or Athens (ATH)
- Transfer time from airport: Kalamata - 60 minutes / Athens - 150 minutes
- Check-in time: 3pm / Check-out time: 12pm
- Early check-in or late check-out: surcharge and upon request
- Parking: Free of charge
- Tourist tax: €4,- per room per night, payable at reception on departure
- Swimwear: swimwear is obligatory in the swimming pools and in the spa areas.
- There is a heated indoor and outdoor pool
- Adults-only hotel, children aged 14 and over are welcome in the hotel.
- Pets are not permitted in the hotel.
- Internet: free (not available in the spa are or restaurant)
Free Wi-Fi is limited to a handful of places within the resort – such as the bedrooms, lobby and reception – so as to facilitate a peaceful stay for guests.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid and you have a visa if necessary. Whatever nationality you are, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to Greece so please contact your nearest visa office.
No visa is required for all travel to Greece for less than 30 days, for most European passports. We strongly suggest you double-check with the Embassy online in case this advice has changed. Make some copies of your important travel documents and/or save them in a secure online site.
Health Information for Travellers
Check whether you need any vaccinations for the destination you are travelling to. Vaccinations for Greece are not obligatory. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.