Brand spanking new adults-only holiday resort by the sea (opens 1 July 2018) with a list of activities that challenges even the most active of holidaymakers.
Short yoga break in Hotel GaloMar
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Stay in the selected room type
- Daily breakfast
- 5x private yoga classes (60 minutes)
- 5x group yoga classes
- 1x aroma therapy massage (50 minutes)
- 1x Indian head massage (45 minutes)
- Bathrobes, towels and slippers available in the room
- Free use of wireless internet in public areas
- Free access to the spa of Galosol with indoor swimmingpool, sauna's and plunge pool
- Free participation to all sportactivities of hotel Galosol (see an example schedule here)
- Free access to private sea platform at Galomar
- Free use of fitness center in hotel Galosol
- Spa-giftvoucher worth € 40 per room (minimal stay of 5 nights)
- 10% discount on pre-booked spatreatments in the Ashoka SPA
- 15% discount on the "Ashoka signature 5 elements treatments" in the Ashoka SPA
Before you go
- Flights to Funchal (FNC)
- Transfer time from airport: 15 minutes
- Check-in 2 PM / Check-out at noon
- Late check-out is possible with an extra charge and subject to the availability
- Parking is free of charge
- Surcharge for public holidays: mandatory christmas dinner € 69 per person / mandatory new year's eve dinner € 95 per person
- Internet is free through the hotel and in all the rooms
- Bathrobes, towels and slippers are provided in your room
There is free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid and you have a visa if necessary. Whatever nationality you are, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to Madeira so please contact your nearest visa office.
No visa is required for all travel to Madeira for less than 30 days, for most European passports. We strongly suggest you double-check with the Embassy online in case this advice has changed. Make some copies of your important travel documents and/or save them in a secure online site.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for Madeira are not obligatory but vaccinations for the Dengue mosquito could be recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go. Note: the recommendations here are of a general nature. The travel destination, length of stay, type of trip, health / condition and age of the traveler determine which eventual requirements measures and which vaccinations are needed. You must be personally advised about the measures that are important to you.