Luxury, 5* pamper resort by a white sand private beach on the Indian Ocean. The resort specialises in Ayurveda and holistic cure programmes.
Yoga in Angsana Balaclava
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Complimentary Spa credit voucher worth €80 per person (min. stay 4 nights)
- Complimentary Head / Foot massage worth € 50per suite per stay (min. 7 nights and must be booked with a pre-purchased package)
Before you go
- Flights to: Mauritius (MRU)
- Transfer time from airport Mauritius: 40 minuten
- Check-in time 2pm / Check-out time 12 noon
- Late check-out:
- Surcharge for public holidays:
- Swimwear is obligatory in the pool and in the sauna
- Child-friendly hotel
- Internet: free of charge
Free internet available.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid for a minimum of 6 months after returning. Citizens of most countries, staying for less than 90 days, do not need a visa or may obtain a visa on arrival to Mauritius for tourism purpose. On your flight to Mauritius you need to fill out the 'Embarkation Form', which will give you acces to Mauritius.
Please check the terms and conditions that may apply for you regarding your passport and visa requirements when traveling so please contact your nearest visa office.
Also, make some copies of your important travel documents and/or save them in a secure online site.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for Mauritius are not obligatory but vaccinations for DTP and Hepatitis A en B are recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.