Lovely 4* hotel situated by the beach and sand dunes of Renesse (Zeeland). Breathe in the fresh sea air, relax and recharge on our yoga weekends.
Autumn Chakra yoga Retreat in Hotel De Zeeuwse Stromen
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
The theme of this retreat is "love and breathing". We are going to work with the heart and breathing exercises so we can create space in our heart area and experience more air and freedom.
Please note! The double dune room and the Luxury Dune apartments are on reqeust
- No single supplement in January, February, November & December 2020
- Free bath robe in the room (please note you have to bring your own slippers)
- Complimentary late check-out until 1 PM, instead of 10.30 hrs
This holiday is only available on the following dates
Before you go
- Check-in from 3 PM / regular check-out is at 11.00 AM, but especially for Puurenkuur guests the check-out is until 1 PM
- A late check-out is possible (until 6 PM) with an extra charge of € 27,50 per room, and is subject to availability
- At check-out you need to pay the tourist tax € 1,40 per person per night in 2019 / € 1,45 per person per night in 2020
- The travel time from Utrecht - Renesse is 100 minutes (per car)
- Parking at the hotel is available at € 2,50 per room per night
- Dogs are allowed at a surcharge of € 15 per dog per night
- Swim wear is mandatory in the spa
(indoor and outdoor pool) and sauna
- Children up to 12 years old can use the spa and gym under the guidance of an adult
- Bicycles can be rented at the reception
(with an extra charge)
- Yoga mats are available: you may also bring your own mat if you wish. The Yogaroom is carpeted
- If you would like to share your room with a 3rd person (with an extra bed), the 3rd person will get a discount, please ask our specialists for a tailor made offer click here for contact
- If you travel together with a person who does not participate in the yoga classes, there will be a discount of € 15 for that person (only valid for yogaweekends)
- Please note that all yoga and fitness groupclasses are guided in Dutch
Free Wi-Fi is available at the hotel.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid. No visa is required to travel to The Netherlands, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to The Netherlands so please contact your nearest visa office.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for The Netherlands are not obligatory or recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.