The only luxury 5* hotel in the Italian spa town: Abano Terme. A family hotel with modern, thermal spa for traditional fango cures and innovative beauty and anti-aging treatments.
Healthy back & spine in Abano Grand Hotel
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Stay in the selected room type
- Daily breakfast buffet and dinner
- Complimentary herbal teas
- Medical assistance and consulting with a doctor and a coach to personalize the programme
- 6x applications with bio thermal mud "Health Plus"
- 6x dynamized, aromatically hydro-essence-enriched spa water baths
- 6x sessions of Hydrokinesitherapy in the ACQUA SPAce area (50 minutes)
- 6x deep-muscular massages (50 minutes)
- 6x sessions in the gym "Fitness Center Technogym" or in the Arké Core Centric Tarining
- Complimentary collective exercise in the Thermal-pool (aqua gym) (from Monday to Saturday)
- Free spa treatment per person (60 minutes)
Before you go
- Flights to Venice Marco Polo (VCE) or Verona (VRN)
- Transfer time from airport: Venice 50 minutes / Verona 75 minutes
- Check-in 3 PM / Check-out at 11 AM
- Late check-out is possible with an extra charge and subject to the availability
- Tourist tax of € 2 per person per night (to be paid on the spot at check-out)
- Parking is available, from € 8 per day per car
- Pets are not allowed in the hotel
- Swimwear is obligatory in the swimmingpools (inside and outside) and in the sauna (it is also allowed to visit the sauna without swimwear with a towel around you)
- Internet is free through the hotel and in all the rooms
- Bathrobes, towels and slippers are provided in your room
There is free Wi-Fi in the whole hotel.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid. No visa is required to travel to Italy, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to Italy so please contact your nearest visa office.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for Italy are not obligatory or recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.