A luxury, Asian-inspired 5* hotel with top Thai spa, tropical gardens and impeccable service.
Slim & wellness in Hotel Botánico & The Oriental Spa Garden
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Stay in the selected room type
- Daily breakfast in your room
- Lunch and dinner at the diet restaurant (Delight)
- Control and follow-up by a nutritionist and body analysis
- Walking and activity program (see an example of the weekly activities here)
- Unlimited access to the thermal circuits of the awarded "The Oriental Spa Garden" and gym
- Free parking and Wi-Fi
- Complimentary spa credit voucher worth € 75 per person per stay
- 10% discount on the room rate when you pre-book a spa package
- For repeating guests at Hotel Botánico: above extra's + free room upgrade to the next category (subject to availability at time of booking)
Before you go
- Flights to: Tenerife North (TFN) or Tenerife South (TFS)
- Transfer time from airport: Tenerife North - 30 minutes, Tenerife South - 60 minutes
- Check-in time: 2pm / Check-out time: 12pm
- Parking: Free of charge
- Swimwear: swimwear is obligatory in the swimming pool and sauna's
- Pets are allowed (with surcharge)
- There is a heated indoor and 3 outdoor pools
- Children are welcome, with the exception of the adults-only spa
- Surcharge for public holidays: mandatory Christmas dinner € 107 per person (24th of December)/ mandatory new year's eve dinner € 239 per person
- Internet: free
- Bathrobe/slippers in the room: yes
There is free Wi-Fi in the hotel and in your room.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid. No visa is required to travel to Spain, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to Spain so please contact your nearest visa office.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for Spain are not obligatory or recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.