Longevity Health & Wellness Hotel is a brand new Destination Spa with a state-of-the-art wellness centre for preventative, medical and holistic wellbeing programmes in the heart of the Algarve.
Fitness in Longevity Health & Wellness Hotel
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Stay in the selected room type
- Daily fresh and tasty breakfast
- Longevity infusions, alkaline water ph 9.5 and aromatherapy essential oil
- 1x biophysical evaluation
- 1x fitness evaluation
- 1x vertebral dysfunction evaluation
- 1x blood pressure (systolic, diastolic), heart rate evaluation
- 1x metabolic booster treatment
- 1x invigorating bath
- 1x arnica deep tissue massage
- 1x fat burner personal training session (60 minutes)
- 1x balance & strenght personal training session (60 minutes)
- 1x HIIT personal training session (60 minutes)
- 1x body shape personal training session (60 minutes)
- Complimentary access to the detox & relax wet area circuit (saunas, showers and pools) (opened from 01 dec 2019)
- Complimentary access to the gym
- Access to the Longevity vitality activity plan daily group activities (see an example schedule here)
The hotel will accept reservations in soft opening mode until November 30, 2019. During the soft opening period, all the facilities of the hotel will be in full operation, with the exception of the Relax & Detox wet area circuit (level -1).
The Detox & Relax wet area circuit (Infra-Red Sauna, Hammam, Ice Fountain, Epson Salt Room, Sensations Showers, Relaxing Room, relax walking path, Indoor heated Himalayas Salt Detox Pool, Indoor Sensation relax pool) (level -1) will only be available as from 1st of December 2019.
- Complimentary Spa Credit Voucher
- € 75 per person (min. stay 3 nights)
- € 100 per person (min. stay 5 nights)
- € 150 per person (min. stay 7 nights)
- Complimentary room upgrade to the next category (upon availability at time of booking)
- Complimentary early check-in and late check-out (upon availability)
Before you go
- Flights to Faro (FAO)
- Transfer time from airport: Faro 55 minutes
- Check-in 2PM / Check-out at noon
- Late check-out is possible with an extra charge and subject to the availability
- Indoor Parking is free of charge
- Pets are not allowed
- Swimwear is obligatory in the swimmingpools (inside and outside) and in the sauna (it is also allowed to visit the sauna witout swimwear with a towel around you)
- This is a an adults-only hotel (guests must be 18 years or older)
- Internet is free of charge through the hotel and in all the rooms
- Bathrobes, towels and slippers are provided in your room
There is free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid and you have a visa if necessary. Whatever nationality you are, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to Portugal so please contact your nearest visa office.
No visa is required for all travel to Portugal for less than 30 days, for most European passports. We strongly suggest you double-check with the Embassy online in case this advice has changed. Make some copies of your important travel documents and/or save them in a secure online site.
Health Information for Travellers
Check whether you need any vaccinations for the destination you are travelling to. Vaccinations for Portugal are not obligatory. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.