Detox in style. Not only with juices and movement, but with a unique daily Cryosauna, Buteyko breathing and physical vascular treatments.
Detox Retreat in Palais Health Hotel
- Return flight (direct flight) from Eindhoven airport (The Netherlands) to and from Marrakech
- Transfer to and from airport (based on the flights included in the package)
- Stay in the selected room type
- Wi-Fi in the room and on the entire premises
- Free intake and outtake (measuring weight en biological age)
- Extensive information about what to do before and after the detox week
- All detox juices
- Fresh herbal teas and water
- All sport and movement activities
- Whole body cryotherapy session, once a day, with a value of € 420
- Use of physical vascular therapy device, twice a day, with a value of € 105
- One excursion to a cultural sight
- Buteyko breathing technique session, once a day, with a value of € 350
- 1 free hammam treatment - only for Puurenkuur guests (60 minutes)
- Including flights!
- 1 free hammam treatment (60 minutes)
This holiday is only available on the following dates
Before you go
- Flights to: Marrakech (RAK)
- Transfer time from airport: 20 minutes
- This is an adults-only hotel
- Internet: free
- Bathrobe in the room (no slippers)
Wi-Fi is available in all communal areas and all guest rooms.
Passport and Visa
As a tourist with Dutch and Belgian nationality, you can stay in Morocco for up to three months (90 days) without having to apply for a visa. If you want to stay in Morocco for longer than three months, it is advisable to contact the embassy of Morocco in The Hague. Although tourists do not need a visa for Morocco, you must be able to present a number of documents, such as proof of a return flight (or a flight to the next destination) and a valid passport.
If you do not have the Dutch nationality or do not live in the Netherlands, you must also contact the relevant embassy or consulate to check which travel documents you require. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have and take valid travel documents.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for Morocco are not obligatory but vaccinations for DTP and Hepatitis A are recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go. Note: the recommendations here are of a general nature. The travel destination, length of stay, type of trip, health / condition and age of the traveler determine which eventual requirements. (anti-malaria) measures and which vaccinations are needed. You must be personally advised about the measures that are important to you.
If you are taking medication, ask your doctor for a recipe written in English or Latin. We advise you to always take your medicines and prescriptions with you in your hand luggage.