Fully recharge your batteries at an all-new, dazzling Lefay with extensive top spa revolving around energy restoration. Total relaxation, star treatment and world-class service in the Dolomites of the Alps.
Spa & Wellness in Lefay Resort & SPA Dolomiti
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Stay in the selected room type
- Daily extensive breakfast buffet
- Complimentary Daily Access to the Extensive Lefay SPA: Indoor/Outdoor Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Saunas, Kneipp Path, Gym
- Complimentary access to the daily holistic and fitness activities (see an example here)
Before you go
- Flights to Verona (VRN) or Innsbruck (INN)
- Transfer time from airport: Verona 150 minutes
/ Innsbruck 180 minutes
- Check-in 3 PM / Check-out at noon
- Late check-out is possible with an extra charge and subject to the availability
- City tax: between the 1st of April and the 31st of October approx € 2 per person per night to be payed upon check-out
- Parking is free of charge
- Surcharge for public holidays: mandatory surcharge new year's eve dinner € 320 per person (2021)
- Pets are not allowed
- Swimwear is obligatory in the swimmingpools (inside and outside) and in the sauna it is not obligatory to wear swimwear
- This is a child-friendly hotel (with a maximum of 10 kids at a time) with an adults-only spa
- Internet is free through the hotel and in all the rooms
- Bathrobes, towels and slippers are provided in your room
There is free Wi-Fi throughout the resort.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid. No visa is required to travel to Italy, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when travelling to Italy so please contact your nearest visa office.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for Italy are not obligatory or recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.