Enjoy peaceful Ayurveda cures at the foot of the imposing Himalaya Mountains. True stillness; living in harmony with the untouched nature and exploring Nepal’s unique culture.
Ayurveda in Begnas Lake Resort
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
- Stay in the superior room with airconditioning
- 1 complimentary night in the Summerhill House in Kathmandu including breakfast (depending on arrival and departure flight times)
- + complimentary one way drive private car (5 hours) and one way flight (20 minutes) between Summerhill House in Kathmandu and Begnas Lake Resort in Pokhara
- Inclusive of full board (freshly cooked to order meals from an a la carte ayurveda vegatarian menu)
- Daily seasonal fruits/juices and specially prepared ayurvedic drinks
- Consultation and supervision by ayurveda doctors
- Ayurveda herbal medicines, as required according to the doctor’s prescription
- Daily ayurveda treatments *
- Daily yoga in group as prescribed by the ayurveda doctors
- One escorted day group tour excursion to Pokhara city & the Phewa lakeside (subject to availability)
* The duration and number of Ayurveda treatments depend on the advice of the doctor and your personal plan, according to the consultation.
- Reduced rates for single travellers (already included in the rates)
- Complimentary spa credit voucher worth $ 100 per person (min. stay 7 nights)
Before you go
- Flights to Kathmandu (KTM) or Pokhara (PKR)
- Transfer time by car from airport Kathmandu around 5 hours / from Pokhara airport 30 minutes
- Check-in time: 1 PM / Check-out time: noon
- Internet: free or charge
- Air-conditioning: all rooms are provided with air-conditioning
There is free Wi-Fi throughout the resort.
Passport and Visa
Traveling to Nepal requires a valid visa. Whatever nationality you are, please check the terms and conditions that may apply of your passport requirements when traveling to Nepal so please contact your nearest visa office. All foreign nationals entering Nepal are required to possess a valid international travel document in the form of a national passport with a valid visa.
Health Information for Travellers
Some vaccines are recommended or required for Nepal. The CDC and WHO recommend the following vaccines: Hepatitis A and Typhoid. Boosters are also recommended for Tetanus, Polio, Mumps and Measles.
For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.