Excellent service and extremely professional holistic programmes based on Balinese traditions. A beautiful and intimate retreat in green surroundings with a warm, friendly atmosphere.
Emotional Balance & Mind Training in REVĪVŌ Wellness Resort
View more Spa Holidays to this hotel
This retreat will help you to find work-life balance, clear emotional and spiritual blockages, strengthen your discipline, channel your energy productively and unlock the gateway to peace and tranquillity. All the included treatments will be personalised to your needs and wishes.
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers
- Stay in the selected room type
- Full board - daily breakfast, lunch & dinner (starting from dinner on day of arrival till breakfast on day of departure)
- 1x arrival consultation with BIA test and skin analysis
- 1x exit consultation
- Daily 1x specific Spa Treatment (for example Javanese Lulur scrub, Aromatherapy massage, meditation Shirodhara etc.)
- Daily 3x holistic fitness activities (see an example schedule here)
- Access to spa facilities and fitness
- Daily meditative workshops and rituals
- Complimentary daily shuttle service to Nusa Dua beach
- Complimentary bike-hire
- Discount on room price (already included in the price)
- Room upgrade subject to availability at time of booking
- One Spa Upgrade per person per stay (for example, upgrade one massage from 60 to 90 minutes)
- For repeating guests: 20% discount (visit in last 6 months) or 10% discount (visit in last 12 months)
Before you go
- COVID-19 UPDATE: REVIVO is open,read their policy here
- Flights to: Denpasar (DPS)
- Transfer time from airport: Denpasar - 30 minutes
- Check-in time: 2pm / Check-out time: 12pm
- Late check-out: use until 6 pm surcharge of 50%, use after 6 pm srucharge of 100%
- Parking: free private parking (reservation necessary)
- Pets: not permitted
- Swimwear: swimwear is obligatory in the spa
- There is an outdoor pool and a heated indoor pool
- Children: of any age are welcome at this hotel.
- Internet: free
- Bathrobe/slippers: in the room
There is free Wi-Fi throughout the resort.
Passport and Visa
Ensure your passport is valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of entry into Indonesia. Travellers to Indonesia need a visa. Citizens of more than 140 countries can obtain a visa on arrival: the so called Free Visa Facility, available for those who visit Indonesia for tourist purposes and are not staying longer than 30 days. Please check the terms and conditions that may apply for you regarding your passport and visa requirements when travelling to Indonesia. Also, make some copies of your important travel documents and/or save them in a secure online site.
Health Information for Travellers
Vaccinations for Indonesia are not obligatory but vaccinations for DTP and Hepatitis A en B are recommended. For more information, please consult your GP (doctor) or a health travel clinic at least six weeks before you go.